RV Replacement Furniture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ROUTE 66 RV

First off, I should point out that we at ROUTE 66 RV are Industry Representatives on this Forum.  As such, we have been asked to provide the users of this site with Expert advise on subjects ranging from RV Replacement Furniture to RV Carpet and Flooring, RV Parts and Accessories to RV Tire Replacement.

Whether on this site, at our store, or on the road at FMCA and Good Sam Shows, we are routinely told that the biggest thing holding an RV owner back from replacing their hammered RV furniture is the inability to sit in the seat they like before buying it.

As such, we just purchased an extensive stock of Flexsteel and Villa Recliners, Captain's Chairs, and Sofas, and Euro Recliners from Ekornes.  These seats are on display at our Showroom in Southern California, and ready for you to try out for yourselves.

I write this knowing the fine line between advertising and paying it forward on this site, but I also know how many people ask for such an opportunity.  The reality is, there are so few dealers of RV Replacement Furniture across the nation that it's difficult to find.  Furthermore, the extreme cost associated with taking on inventory in this market makes it nearly impossible to stock, leaving you, the end user, with the option to simply buy a chair out of a catalog and hope for the best.

As such, if you would like our address, I would be happy to provide it should you message me directly.  Otherwise, I would invite a conversation about what you desire in Replacement Furniture?  What Recliners do you like best - Euro Recliners with Ottomans or those with simply a footrest?  Are you more apt to take your Sofa out and install a Recliner or replace the original sofa with a more practical one?

Attachments

• ROUTE_66_RV-Flexsteel_Showroom_Small.jpg
    ROUTE_66_RV-Flexsteel_Showroom_Small.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 141
The fact that you carry the Flexsteel and the Euro Recliners from Ekornes tells me a lot about the way your company thinks (quality wise). I had to search for places that sold the Euro Recliners from Ekornes and the RV places I went to didn't seem to know anything about that brand. It is too bad that you are so far away (I am in Michigan). We went to Bradd & Hall in Elkhart Indiana and purchased a Flexsteel couch and dinette set form them for our former coach and were very happy with their service, even though they didn't carry the Euro Recliners from Ekornes. :eek:

Thanks Jim,

I probably should have mentioned that I did find the Ekornes recliner at a high end furniture store. It took almost 16 weeks to wait for delivery. I wanted a particular size (29 inches wide), color. and leather. The 29" size was perfect for the motorhome and when it goes in storage for the winter (the motorhome) the Euro recliner comes to the stick house. ;D.  I have a back that is sometimes tender and the Stressless recliner really helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom