Good web hosting photo site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marsha/CA

Moderator Emeritus
I need a photo web hosting site.  I'm a member of a fly fishing forum and they do not have the ability like we have here to attach photos.  You have to attach your photo via a URL site.  My husband and I have our own web hosting photo/blog site, but it's private and I don't want to open it up to the public.  So, I'm looking for a free photo hosting site where I won't get hit with tons of spam and advertising.  Anyone know if this type of thing exists?

Marsha~

Marsha,

Lots of folks use www.picasaweb.google.com

Another option would be to install the Gallery3 software on their server.

Another vote for Picassa. I have been using it for years. Great place. No spam and no advertising.

I like Picasaweb too.  One feature I like is that I can set different privacy settings for each album, so I can make some albums public and some private.  Easy to upload photos with the Picasa application on the PC, which also allows basic photo editing like cropping, red eye removal, saturation, contrast, some effects, etc...

Thanks everyone.  I use Picasa, so using the Picasa web hosting page will be easy.  I just need it for a couple of photos.  I actually had filled in everything to register for it; then thought I'd ask here as to what the rest of you use.

Thanks again!

Marsha~

Back
Top Bottom