ceiling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jambonee

I am repairing damage caused by a leak. I was wondering where to buy ceiling panels. I have a 1983 fleetwood jamboree. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

What is the ceiling like now? Fabric (e.g. ozite) covered plywood panels? You can probably make those with thin luan plywood and glue on the fabric of your choice. Or even veneer the luan for a classy wood grain ceiling.

http://www.allencampermfg.com/index.html

We have been doing some remodel work on our 5th wheel and get most of our supplies at Allen Camper Manufacturing in Allen, OK.  I realize it's about 10 hrs. from you, but it might be worth a drive up there one weekend to get some from them.  We bought ours for $25/sheet.  It's the same thing they put in their new Idle Time campers they make. 

Lowe's also has some stuff to choose from, but it's a LOT heavier weight.  We bought theirs, then found out Allen would sell us theirs.  Took the heavy Lowe's stuff back. 

Hope this helps! =)

You might try Mobil Mart www.mobile-mart.com in Muskogee, OK. They have a retail store as well as an E store.

George

I have a 1990 Fleetwood Pace Arrow! The ceiling had started falling down and I searched the internet and couldn't find anything about replacing the ceiling. So I went in and took the ceiling out but did not remove any of my cabinets and put FRP in the ceiling and stained wood strips and put across the seams used glue and staple gun. Its been 6 months still looks good and has not falling. I think I made a good decision.

Back
Top Bottom