CUSTOMIZED 2004 PHAETON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CUSTOMIZED 2004 PHAETON: DON'T BUY... MODIFY.
Instead of buying a new RV, we upgraded the 2004 Phaeton that we've fulltimed in since Oct 2003.

Before and After photos attached:

I?m posting this since there may be several RV owners searching for an excellent custom painter and/or looking to have exterior modifications performed. I am not associated with the business in anyway except as a satisfied customer. Below are the before and after photos of our customized coach. Changed the looks completely different and folks have a hard time determining the brand/year/model until they see our rear rock guard.

Some Before & After Photos Of Our 2004 Phaeton

Some Of The Mods Performed Are:
Headlights Replaced & Moved To Higher Location (New Mountings Were Created, Beveled, & Recessed)
Taillights Replaced (New Mountings Were Created, Beveled, & Recessed)

All New Exterior Lights Replaced,

Remodeled Wiper Cover (The Old Cover Was Hard To Remove & Collected Leaves Would Decay/Stain If Not Removed)

New Tilting Rear Camera, Side Cameras & 4-Way Split Color Monitor Installed.

Fabricated & Installed Air Conditioner Drain Pans & Drain Pipes (Pipes Routed Thru Engine Compartment To Eliminate Staining)

Customized Paint With Unique Stripes And Fades (With 5 Clear Coats Applied)

Paint & Designs Continue Around Slide Sides & Into The Engine Bay, Generator Compartment & Fuel Fill Compartment

Paint & Designs Continue Over All Windows Using a Specially Designed Paintable Sunscreen.

All Work Performed By WALTER D'ANDREA CUSTOM EXTERIORS (http://www.wdbodyworks.com) In Orlando FL. Walter Is A Fiberglass And Customized Paint Genius! He And His Team Are Very Meticulous, and the Attention-To-Detail is Amazing.

Walter will be one of the Vendors at the FMCA Perry, GA Rally, March 14-17, 2011 If You Would Like To Contact Him. We Are Also Attending If You?d Like To See An Example Of His Work.

Attachments

• Our New Coach.jpg
    Our New Coach.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Side Views.jpg
    Side Views.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Rear Views.jpg
    Rear Views.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 264
  • Taillight B4 & Recessed Beveled After copy.jpg
    Taillight B4 & Recessed Beveled After copy.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 262
  • Customizer's Company Logos copy.jpg
    Customizer's Company Logos copy.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 246
Thanks everyone for your kind replies. Sorry about not responding right away;
however, we've been taking care of "need-to(s)' and a little traveling.

ruthandken CDN and KarenS144 asked if we have made any changes to the inside.
We have made a few changes but nothing major. We are presently planning
an interior upgade but haven't gotten the details finalized.

The few things we have completed are: A built-in tv cabinet that houses a motorized lift for the Sony 40"
HDTV with enclosed shelves and drawers for associated equipment. An inclining love seat opposite the TV. 
Doors built to cover the old TV area creating additional storage area. A swing-out TV mount for the bedroom
flat screen which allows additional storage behind, a larger stainless steel kitchen sink and a Moen faucet.
These changes were made more for comfort and convience rather than for upgrading.

Ernie, thanks for the invite; if you know of a great floor customizer, please let me know; we pass througn Texas often.

Thanks again PancakeBill and GWCowgill for your kind compliments.

If anyone knows of a great interior customizer (floor, ceiling, cabinet, etc) Please let me know. We're saving our pennies
for some interior changes.

Wow...looks great.
I think if you go the the Brad & Hall website (they are located in Elkhart Indiana) you can see some of the remodeling work they have done (they have videos).   

http://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_h.asp?idCategory=38                         

I have a 2003 Phaeton that we decided to remodel instead of trading. Transformation looks very good.  I am curious as to the cost you incurred in your remodel.
cbensmith

The difference is incredable!  And the end result is absolutely stunning....definately competes with any exterior paint scheme I've seen.

Congratulations on a job well done....you should be very proud of it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom