Our wreck progress.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theberrys

Last fall we had a mishap.
Here is a link to pictures of the the fatefull day.
http://cid-ae67fff392766057.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/RV%20Mods/The%20Wreck

I have received the rear cap and bay door and finally repairs are under way. I'm doing it myself because I really go my shorts in a knot with a local repair shop who thought they could hold the good faith money and do nothing. Anyway after getting a lawyer I got my money back after four months.
Here are some pictures of the repair progress to date.
http://cid-ae67fff392766057.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/RV%20Mods/The%20Wreck%20Repair

OUCH!  Both the MH AND your finger looks painful on several different levels. 

I'm glad you're getting both put back together and hope both look better soon.

Got the coach back from the painter two days ago and have finished installing the lights and grills.

Here are a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• DSCF3684 (Small).JPG
    DSCF3684 (Small).JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF3686 (Small).JPG
    DSCF3686 (Small).JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 82
You folks all look at this as damage and repair process, I look at it and think,  maybe they should build a hatchback version of this MH! :)

Very nice job on the repairs.  How nice that you are able to tackle the job yourself.

Lindy
98 HR Endeavor DP
35 ft

Lindy

By doing it myself I had enough Insurance Money to get the Passengers Windshield replaced and Replace all the awning material with a better match to the new paint.
BTW I also learned a bunch and now the coach is really mine, a lot of work and one finger nail later, were ready to go.

Mark

I did make a Hatchback version but for some reason DW wasn't fully on board with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claassen
Back
Top Bottom