Lake Osprey, Elberta, AL Hosts Needed...5/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

shastalake

Passing info along.......

LAKE OSPREY RV COUNTRY CLUB - Elberta, AL: Summer Resort Hosts Needed!
May - September 2011. May thru September 2011. Enjoy the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast while working at a wonderful Luxury RV Resort. FREE LOT RENTAL AND ALL UTILITIES. Looking for 2 couples to work 15 hours per week per person. For details please call Mindy Jones... at 251-986-3800 or 866-606-7501, email: [email protected]

Just FYI - I sent request to this Resort and got back the requirements for work and the contract.  This isn't workamping - this is a full time job.

Sorry have been off line for while - as we moved to SC for a workamping job at a golf course here.  I know the Lake Osprey Resort - have visited there when in Pensacola - it is definitely first class - beautiful and adjacent to a golf course that is so - so.  Any way - the list I got back from the person overseeing the workampers was about 3 pages long.  I am not adverse to work of any sort but the list of tasks made me believe that it would be a 40 hour a week job -

I would recommend if you are interested you send your resume in and have them send the "work list" and you decide for yourself - it just isn't for me.

A variety of work is actually a positive IMO.  States only 15 hours a week.  Seems reasonable enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom