Swift Hitch Portable Wireless Camera System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MPI_Mallard

http://www.etrailer.com/tv-swift_hitch.aspx
I've been wondering how to set up a multi camera system and i think this may be it but i wonder if anyone else has had any experience with it? I've got a dodge 3500 diesel dually with a 38' Cedar Creek Daydreamer and a 13' haulmark cargo trailer i use for work,i've really come to love the back-up camera on my Acadia for hooking up the tool trailer but other wireless systems are crap and i'm trying to avoid running wires so this system looks to be a reasonable comprimise. When i hook up the tool trailer i'll pop the magnetic camera on the tailgate and i thought i'd make a steel disc and attatch it to the underside of the upper cabinet in front of the rear window on the fiver to use as a backup/rear camera! The only thing is the range,the manufacturer claims 300' so if anyone out there has one of these i'd like to hear from you.

Thanks in advanceI've been wondering how to set up a multi camera system and i think this may be it but i wonder if anyone else has had any experience with it? I've got a dodge 3500 diesel dually with a 38' Cedar Creek Daydreamer and a 13' haulmark cargo trailer i use for work,i've really come to love the back-up camera on my Acadia for hooking up the tool trailer but other wireless systems are crap and i'm trying to avoid running wires so this system looks to be a reasonable comprimise. When i hook up the tool trailer i'll pop the magnetic camera on the tailgate and i thought i'd make a steel disc and attatch it to the underside of the upper cabinet in front of the rear window on the fiver to use as a backup/rear camera! The only thing is the range,the manufacturer claims 300' so if anyone out there has one of these i'd like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom