1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sundance3200

It's official, The 1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally is on.  It is planned for August 18th - 20th with early bird the 16th & 17th.  I will be held in East Ridge Tennessee at Camp Jordan right at exit 1 on I-75 and 1 mile from I-24.  30 amp service, water, and  pump out will be available.  It will be held 1 week before Bristol and is a great stop if you are coming from the south.  It is being hosted by the Tennessee Good Sam's staff and Camping World.  There will be name entertainment from Nashville and tours of the Chattanooga and North Georgia area.  Service will be on site and a lot of factory reps doing seminars.  Check out the 1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally page on Facebook.  More to come as it comes about. 

Come on to Tennessee and enjoy the mountains with us. :)

Is this a Good Sam rally?  If so, I would suggest you add the sponsor's name to your subject line so this rally won't be confused with our own RV Forum rallies held in the same general area.

ArdraF

Yes it is a Good Sam's Rally and in the first posting it says that it will be hosted by the Tennessee Good Sam's Staff.  Sorry I thought that it was self explanatory.

It is, but it's nice when we're in a hurry looking at the Unread Posts if we know from the subject line whether we want to go to the thread or not.  Just easier.  :)

ArdraF

Thanks for the info Sundance, it's nice to hear that Good Sam Rally is coming to the east coast. We also look at the one on the west coast every year and say maybe next year, too far. Now we don't have to say that this year ;D!

It was announced this morning by Camping World that the Rally for this year has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for 2012.  Any monies that have been sent in will be refunded.  The reason for the cancellation was that the short amount of time provided to advertise it was not enough time given for attendees to put it on their already made up camping schedule for 2011.  Dates will be posted for the Rally to be held in East Ridge Tennessee very soon.  Hope to see you there.

Back
Top Bottom