winnebago winnebago gas mileage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mileage has nothing to do with W/W (Winnebago) and everything to do with the nut behind the steering wheel.>>>Dan
(Its like "how fat would I get useing this kind of fork??")

utahclaimjumper said:
(Its like "how fat would I get using this kind of fork??")
LOL !!! That's great, next time I'm out I'm looking for a diet fork!

Here's a good read from Cat on RV performance.
http://www.catrvclub.org/Understanding_Perf.pdf

Don't know if you have a gasser or diesel or what model but we get around 8 with our Sightseer 28-foot gasser.

Wendy
North Ranch, Congress, AZ

A lot of variables in that question, speed you drive, gas or diesel, size of MH, what do you tow?  We have a 06 F53 and tow 10,000 lbs and get about 7 mpg most of the time.  But I don't drive the interstate speed limit.

We have a winnebago view ( skinny winnie )...

Got 16-17 mpg on the first couple of tanks. Should get better when the engine breaks in.

Depends, downhill and tail wind I do real well, uphill and head wind it is a different story.  When someone with a "big" rig tells you they are getting 12 MPG, their math is faulty.  To get true readings you need to average several tank fulls.  I quit checking as it was making my ulcer's grow.

Don, WIT 70041

on my non w/w, it's a b/f actually ...... my mpg range is 6.5 to just under 8 mpg pulling a wrangler unlimited.  38ft workhorse

I get low to mid 7's usually cruising at about 70 mph

I checked our mileage last year between Phoenix and Quartzsite pulling a car on a dolly with our Winnebago Voyage 38J  and got 7.1 mpg.  Today drove the same setup from Lakewood, NM to Sayre, Ok, and got 6.0 mpg.

Paul

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinbad
Back
Top Bottom