Modifications made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok folks after installing a second shelf in 2 cabinets in the rv
one in the shirt hanging cabinet and one in a smaller cabinet above the kitchen sink
("it will make it easier to organize the dishes and things" ) the wife says
so now I can't let her over load them I know
which is kind of tricky as i didn't wont to put wholes in the walls not knowing where
wiring ran  And i think im going to add a rear view camera system so i can see the 4 wheelers on the trail
So I thought I would ask what type of modifications have you done in your motor homes
just for ideas of what others have found helpful

Hmmm, mods. We have done everything from removing a sink and cabinet & swapping an oven for a set of drawers,  to changing lights, adding cup holders and replacing tvs and upgrading our washer/dryer.  If you proceed slowly and carefully, there is not much risk in poking holes in walls. 

I'm like Gary. We have done everything from remodeling almost every cabinet and storage bay, to adding a built in clothes hamper and lengthening the drawers in all of the kitchen drawers (previous MH).  Added side cams to the rear view camera system, VMSps engine monitor with separate 7" color screen, WiFi router amp and external antenna, Surge Guard, added a desk and office center, added some MCD shades (with more to come) , added a Jotto Desk for the DW to run her Microsoft Streets and Trips program going down the road, TPMS on the MH and Toad, and dumped the existing sofa in favor of two La Z Boy recliners. 

Other than that, not much........

You gotta make it yourn.

I would probably change less things if not for seeing what other people have done on forums and in magazines. I'm not that good a thinking up new ideas but really good a deciding that I WANT THAT

What Gary just wrote about changing oven to storage just got me to thinking again, DARN here we go again.

Replaced the short queen bed with a (70x80) almost king sized bed, replaced the rear closet mirrored doors with curtains, replaced the front TV with a storage cabinet, added an inverter.  We have a few more things on the "to do" list - that was just for the first year, to make it usable for us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom