Windshield wiper blades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwcowgill

Just went through the pain of trying to find 32" wiper blades. Finally settled on 28" from NAPA Part # 60-2843. Everyone else tried to give me a blade that would not sit flat on the windshield. Hope this helps those looking for blades.
Glen

This past January I replaced my drivers side wiper with one from Campers World in Mesa. I believe it was a 32". It was specific  to my coach. I found it quite expensive but could not find it anywhere else.

Bill

Bill.

I highly reccommend that you look at the NAPA Blade which I believe will be cheaper especially if you know someone that gets Jobber discount. The origional prices I was quated were $40+ each for 32" blades. This was not a pitch for NAPA but that is where I finally found a blade that would work and at a much better price than anywhere else.

There are refills available for almost all of the wipers BUT you will have to get to the distributor and the manufacturer's catalog to find them as most RVers seem to buy the whole assembly.  I have replaced my blades on the Dutch Star with both Anco and Trico refills over the years.  I am about to start the search again.  The last time they came from NAPA in St. George UT while we were there for other reasons.

I even found a replacement at Walmart once.

FYI- a useless bit of trivia-JAMAK produces wiperblades- just a mile west of me here in Weatherford.
Don't know what brands they put on, but they are made in the good ole USA!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom