1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally sponsored by Camping World & Good Sam's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sundance3200

If you are interested in attending the 1st ever Southeastern U.S. Rally the registration forms are available on the Tennessee Good Sam website.  www.tngoodsam.com  open the thumbnail on the left indicating the 1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally.  This rally will be held in East Ridge Tennessee at exit 1 of I-75, also 1 mile south of I-24 split with 75.  It will be the week before the Bristol race if you are a Nascar Fan.  There are sites for W&E, FHUP, and of course dry camping.  Entertainment from the Grand Ole Opry, and tours of the area.  Come on the Tennessee and join us.

For those of us NON-NASCAR FANS, do you have dates for the gathering? It's close to us and we'd love to meet some of our fellow forum members.  Thanks.

Thanks for the info Sundance!  We have plans for that week at Dale Hollow and Cumberland Lakes, so I'll work on Hubby and maybe we can revise them to include the Rally in Chattanooga.  Hopefully we'll see you there :)

Debbie tell him tht not only will we have some great catered food but we will also have some great entertainment.  There is a creek right by us if he wants to go fishing.  I hope that you can make it.

It was announced this morning that Camping World was cancelling this rally for 2011 and would reschedule it for 2012.  Dates will be posted very soon for it.  The reason was that their was not ample time to advertise it and let prospective attendees time to get it on their calendar for this year.  I hope to see all of you next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom