Your favorite part of NC........please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

renato

Hello friends!!!!!
                          I'd like to know your favorite part in NC,north,south,east and west......
                          If you would like to mention your favo RV park in the area,it will be a plus.
                          Many thanks for your replies......renato

Core banks-take the ferry at Sea Level down east Highway 70-Morris Marina-to Portsmouth Island-condo rent last time I went around $110.00 per night-sleeps six.no phones,no shopping,no roads-just some of the best fishing and some of the most beautiful beaches on the Carolina coast.
Jeff

We enjoyed the area around Greensboro when we were there several years ago. Replacements Etc, furniture stores, Guilford Courthouse NMP, lots of history, Petty country just to the south.

Wendy

NC is a attractive state, one of my favorites.  You have to decide what kind of country you are looking for.    If it is coastal, you would have a hard time beating the area around New Bern,  Morehead City, and Emerald Isle.  If it is piedmont country, Winston-Salem is hard to beat.  The mountains would suggest Ashland as a base for touring.

I am sort of partial to the southeast corner of the state.(I live there)  You have many beaches to choose from, the fishing is great, both fresh and salt water, and you are close to Myrtle Beach and only a couple hours from Charlotte. 

I'd agree with Carl's assessment (although I think he meant Asheville, not Ashland, as a base for exploring the NC mountains).    ...  Steve

NCsleeves said:
I'd agree with Carl's assessment (although I think he meant Asheville, not Ashland, as a base for exploring the NC mountains).    ...  Steve

So I did. :-[    Obviously, I have been out West too long.  Ashland, OR is a nice spot but obviously not on the route. 

And I have only been to Charlotte and loved it there so obviously I have more of the state to see..we are big Nascar fans so we are in our glory in Charlotte area and if I were rich I picked Lake Norman area as my location of choice for a homestead BUT I'm not rich and am Canadian so I doubt I can live there because I need to work for another 10 years.  Oh to dream...

Franklin. Central location in the mts and easy to get anywhere on day trips.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom