where is rear heater core located

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thedoc

I have a 1995 winnebago minnie 300. I found coolant lines running under the chassis that looks like prior owner just looped back to the front. I read online about a thing called a motor aid that heats the coach and water heater. Can anyone tell me if my RV  coolant lines connected to both the water heater and a coach heater core? And specifically where would the heater core be? I'd like to hook it back up the way it originally was. Thanks.

I'll second what Gary said. 

Give Winnebago Owner Relations (phone number in the resources post at the top of this board) a call - those guys will be able to tell you.

I had a 1992 Itasca Sunrise 27 or 28 feet long.  Had twin beds in the back. Under the left (drivers side) bed was a heater that was heated by the engine and controlled by a switch in the cockpit.  On long hill pulls I would turn the fan on high and drop the engine temp by almost 10 degrees. In the rear of the same bed was the water heater also heated on the outside by the engine. 

Gary isn't totally correct as many many Winnebago Gas motorhomes have both the motor aid that connected to the water heater AND connected to the under floor furnace vents with a two speed heater fan switch on the dash.....as our mid line gas unit has both.  ;)

I would suspect that the OP's unit has only the coolant lines that connect to the water heater for heating the water while you drive capabilities. 

2003 sightseer core is located under the bed. On mine you lift up the bed and there is the core right in front of the water tank.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom