??? about working with PDF files

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wizard46

Maybe someone can help me.

Is there a way to copy one page from a PDF file on my computer to use as an attachment to a post. I have one file that is about 20 pages long but would like to attach just one page and can't figure how to do it. I know that I could make a copy of the entire file and then delete all but that page and send it that way, but there has to b a better way.
:p

I don't think you can do that without a PDF authoring program. Just photograph it with the snipping tool.

Do a Google search on free pdf editor and you'll find several programs that will let you do selective extracting of pages from PDF files.  No need to buy a full blown PDF authoring program like Adobe Acrobat.

Another option is if you have one of the free PDF printer programs, is to load the PDF into your favorite PDF reader and then selectively print just the page(s) you want to a new PDF file.

Try printing the PDF file to a new PDF file and in that print options specify the page that you want to print. If your PDF reader will not allow you to print to PDF, there are a number of free PDF print drivers such as CUTE PDF.

Thanks all, I just had one of my DUH moments. After thinking about it, I have a printer on one side of my desk and a copier on the other side. Just pring the page I want to send, then scan it in as an image.

Viola, just click on the image and attach it to any post.

Sometimes I just need to talk to someone about a problem to eventually see the solution.

Again, thanks

Jerry

hmm, never tried it but if you open the original in open office, you may be able to delete all the pages except the one you want and save as another file in .pdf

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom