HWH 325 problems on a Winnebago 2004 Vectra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phelpo

Ok you tech types, here is what is going on with my system,  both the jacks and dump do not work,
The 3 slides work fine,  I had been having issues with airing up and retracting the jacks,
so I would retrack the jacks and then start up,  but the rig would not air up
until I recyled the jacks,  I had talked to Winnebago about this issue and they said go
ahead and start first, which I did, aired up fine and the jacks started up then died.
Then I could not dump nor do anything with the jacks.  I had to manually retact the
jacks and off we went to freightliner at Gaffney. There the techs checked Freightliners
system and all was well and they even got the dump to work one time using the
panel.  When trying to start the jacks you can hear the pump working and then start
screaming......like it has maxed out in pressure but no where to send it.

I have talked with Randy at Hwh and all he can say is check the connections, which
I did, removed the two large ones on the panel in front of the tank, and checked
the one under the control panel.  Some one said it could be the shuttle valve.....
where is that located and what is it's purpose?

Thanks,

Phelpo

The shuttle valve is located on the top of the valve body.  It has a small tube attached to the top of it.  The valve "shuttles" the fluid from the jacks to the slideouts.  It may be stuck in the "slideout" position.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom