Montana 5er Factory Graphics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

5 Wheeling

Hello  :),  I have a 2005 Montana 5er that I love but need replacement side and front graphics .... Has anyone been successful in finding a good source? I realize I can simply emove them but kind of like to keep things original if possible.

Replacement graphics for your Montana can be purchased from the original supplier, Burlington Graphics:

http://burlingtongraphics.com/parts.html

Thank You Coyoterick ..... This is exactly what i was looking for ... Thanks a million.  I'm sure others on this great site will likewise be appreciative  ;)

I'll jump in for my dad...whose usually on this site somewhere...

He has a 2009? +/- Montana and he called Keystone and they sent him the graphics for free just a few weeks ago.  Something about talking to the graphics place and they'll no longer replace them?  We figured they don't want all of their nice pricey 5ers driving around with missing graphics.  Bad advertisement.

Just tried talking with Keystone RV about replacing peeling graphics.  Would not send me new ones.  Stated that I needed to purchase them from a dealer.  :(

Try this place. I have bought some things but be warned, they charge an arm and a leg for shipping. I wanted a short roll of vinyl flooring to match my original and the roll was only $29.95 and the shipping was $50!

Also, I didn't see the year of your Montana but they carry more decals for some years and less for others. I would also call them if you don't immediately see what you are looking for,

Good luck,

http://www.trekwood.com/parts-search.php?model=Montana&year=&search-keywords=Item+%23+%2F+Keyword

Decals can be replicated by any good, local decal business. You do not have to get them from the original manufacturer or a dealer.  2000 Nu Wa Hitchhiker 5th wheel decals replicated and installed on trailer for less than $500.  I had to remove old ones, but the new decals replicated the original exactly.  Just find a decal shop and discuss your needs.
Good Luck

CarlGeo said:
Decals can be replicated by any good, local decal business.
Good Luck

CarlGeo is right. I just talk with a place that does truck and car wraps plus signs of all kinds.  He said to take a picture of the decal you want , tell him the size and he can make.  He talked about a 3M vinyl that anyone can put on and if you make a mistake, you can pull it off, heat with a hair dryer to shrink back to original size and start over again.  I didn't get a price quote however.  I need a new one for the front of my Montana, will take a picture and go see him next week.

Back
Top Bottom