holding tank capacity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z10kl

I would like to know what my black water tank capacity is. And also my fresh water capacity. I have a 2004 cedar creek. I can't find anything in the manual.

When I bought my fifth wheel I looked up the manufacturers website and downloaded an archived brochure with all of the specs. If u gave us manufacturer and model number of camper it would be easier to help u.

I stand corrected :mad: I just went on their website and there are no archived brochures or contact numbers. There was however a dealer locater. How convenient. That would be my first step. If I was to guess I would say 40 for BW and 50 for FW. If you really cant find any info time how long it takes to fill a 5 gallon pail with water, then time filling your tanks to capacity. That should get u close. Good luck.

The 2 trailers I've owned had the trailer weight and tank capacities on a sticker inside one of the cabinet doors in the kitchen area.

Length x width x depth in inches / 231 = tank capacity in gallons (1 gallon = 231 cubic inches).  For the black and grey tanks, measure the depth at both ends of the tank and use the average since the bottom of the tank slopes towards the drain.

I looked at the sticker and it doesn't have the tank capacities. The bottom of the camper is covered so i can't get dimensions for the tanks. I will try the manufactuer but you would think it would be posted on the camper somewhere. And I think the price of these things new would be enough to justify a manual for that model only. My manual covers fifth wheels and travel trailers made by them.

Back
Top Bottom