Happy BIG 70 to a Framily Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
I wish to  express my sincere and heartfelt birthday greetings to  RVForum Framily member  Pat Dick. My Calendar shows  4/29,  as her 70th Birthday.

I vividly recall her (? some age )  birthday  in Moab many years ago.  That is when I  was proposing a toast in her honor and  I noticed  I loved her as much as  as any relative I had.  So  I called her a Framily Member.  It is a combination word to signify  friend and family . 

The sentiment stuck and the RV Forum members became "  Framily. "  So Happy Birthday my dear friend.  I am sorry you  will not be at Moab where I could give you a big hug.  I will just have to wait for my visit to Yellowstone this summer for that hug.  Enjoy and  toast your good health  for us all.

Betty 

Happy birthday Pat!

We too are pleased to be able to call you and Jim our friends.

Happy Birthday!

Pat, Mary Ann and i are looking forward to seeing a lot more of you over the summer at Y'stone.  No more helicopter rides!

Don

Happy Birthday, Pat!  Thanks for all the shared memories over the years!

Tom and Margi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very dear friend and may you have many more.  You have now joined me in that 70 age.  Hope to see you and Jim this fall on your way back to FL. so we can show you around the area.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Pat from Fred and I.  We have been so blessed with your friendship throughout the years, and the many fun times we shared prospecting in the desert as well as the other places where we met along road. May there be a few more good time gatherings in our futures.....

Daisy and Fred

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Pat, Happy Birthday to you!

We've shared many of your birthdays in Moab and will miss beting together for this momentous one.

Ardra and Jerry

Happy birthday Pat, we haven't met, but I hope to meet you out on the road!

:)

Frank

To All My Forum "Framily" --

Thank you all for the Birthday greetings!  It's hard to believe I'm 70.  We've been so lucky over the years to meet and make good friends.  If we ever get to Yellowstone (considering the problems we had/are having!!) we hope to see some of you out there. 

Many of you touched on special times we've had - 4-wheeling, eating, hiking, eating.  You get the drift!!

Thanks again - and have safe travels!

Pat

[quote author=Jim Dick]Many of you touched on special times we've had ...[/quote]

Pat,

You and Jim celebrated our wedding anniversary with us at Anza Borrego, and what better friends could we have had for that special occasion. Jim breaking out the bagpipes added icing on the cake, see here.

Hey!  Happy Birthday, Pat!

(I'm sorry I'm so late on this, but my computer was hit by malware last weekend and I'm still trying to recover from it.)

Back
Top Bottom