Kingdome power supply and tuner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

I need some help and hope someone on this forum will recognise what I'm looking for and be able to help me.  A while back we sold our In-motion Kingdome Satellite Dish.  When we changed it out to the Winegard we had Camping World do the work for us.  What they gave me was the dome and the controller.  I went on line and sold it on Craigslist a month or so ago.  The person that I sold it to just called me today and wants the power supply and the tuner.  I'm baffled as to where these components are located in our coach.  Anyone remove one of these and know where these components are located?  And, since we had the Winegard Travele'r installed, are they used with that one and so have to stay with our coach?  I told him I'd do some research and let him know what I find out.  Thanks in advance for your help...

On my Horizon, the power supply and tuner were within a foot of the controller panel. The cable from the control panel to the tuner is only 4-5 ft long.  The power supply has to be plugged into an 120VAC outlet on one side and into the tuner on the other side, so you might be able to see what is plugged at outlets close to the control panel an trace it back.

The Winegard would not use the some "tuner" components as the King, so they are either still in your coach or somebody at CW got them. Power supply might be the same, though.

My TracVision dome doesn't have a separate tuner - maybe your King did not either.

My TracVision dome doesn't have a separate tuner - maybe your King did not either.

According to the cut sheet on their website it shows that this model does and that's why he's asking about it.  We get our coach back today (yeah) and we will have to look and see what we can find.  I was just hoping someone with an Itasca or Winnie would respond if they knew exactly where we should look.  Thanks for your help so far, I'll let you know what we find.

Back
Top Bottom