RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 13-19, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schedule looks like a wonderful  base of activities to me.  For those of you new to rallies in Moab, you don't have to  do everything, you can rest for a day or go shopping too.

I also heard about a "Dorito" taco pot luck idea.  Seems one fills an individual serving size bag of Doritos, (slightly crushed)  with all the fixings one would put on a taco and you eat it with a fork right out of the bag.  Sounded like an easy cleanup pot luck kind  of thing.  Sheila told me about it.  Wonder who else may want to do such a thing?

Terry and I (along with Frank and Barb W)  will be at the FMCA 4 Wheel rally the week prior to the RVForum rally so we will have run  quite a few trails.  I think I can twist Terry's arm to lead one of the 4 wheel runs in Moab.  Schedule to be determined. 

skyking4ar2 said:
A little late getting back here, recovery being what it is, but I have a new knee and Christi is going to make me hike Negro Bill's Canyon, since she did it some years ago, flying aggravations notwithstanding.

Hook us up, Wendy! Pretty sure I can shame young Chip and Janette into it, and Don and Mary Ann are targets, as well! Good times, for sure!
Hey Guys.

We wont be there until the 14th. Originally when we made our reservation they said our site (M-14) wouldn't be available until then. We look forward to seeing everyone again and doing some hiking.

"Terry and I (along with Frank and Barb W)  will be at the FMCA 4 Wheel rally the week prior to the RVForum rally so we will have run  quite a few trails."

As will we; and our new Rubicon (Cat [Dozer] Yellow), but we're probably not up to leading as yet. We'll be enthusiastic followers.

Ernie

We're going to have to miss the rally.  If someone would like to have our site (R-51), please speak up.  Otherwise, I'll call the office in a few days and cancel the reservation.

Hopefully, we'll catch up with some of you at the Catalina and Quartzsite gatherings.

Jeannine

We'll miss you and Dan.  Have a great summer!

ArdraF

Diane and I have canceled our reservations so site 20 is now available.

we just ran out of time and need to get back to Montana,

maybe next year, or we'll just meet down the road.

Don

Dozer turns out to be a very attractive color with lots of Orange in the Yellow; you'd love it!. We bought the Jeep sight unseen and had an aftermarket bumper and winch installed while it was being set up to tow (electrics for towing are non trivial). We also set it up with bumper mounted attachment points for the Blue Ox since I think the standard baseplates are ugly.
Whats wrong with Twinkies (so long as I get to be Twinkie #1)?

Ernie

Don and Diane - Sorry you won't be at Moab.  Maybe next year!

RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 13-19, 2012 ATTENDEES LIST:

Arthur (Cheryl & Frank aka AllegroRV), site M-19
Bertram (Christi & Kim aka Skyking4ar2), site M-16
Borkowski (Janette & Chip aka Falconhunter), Site M-14
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site 4
Delker (Marge & Dave aka Dandmd), site M-54
Dodd (Loretta & Larry aka TheBigLarry), site R-22
FitzGerald (Ardra & Jerry), site 7
Gorber (Donna & Ed aka Hfx_Cdn), site 19
Kuch (Sheila & Ken), site M-17
Lawrence (Wendy & Mike), site R-46
McRell (Paula & Jay), site M-34
Mode (Janelle & Terry aka (Hes4all), site M-15
Nesbitt (Mary Ann &  Don aka Gmsboss1), site M-29
Nussbaumer (Mary Ann & Larry aka Larry N.), site 21
Pennings (Mimi & Chris), site 3
Peters (Linda & Charlie), site 13
Roscoe (Corrine & Bill aka Photog), site M-33
Sanders (Susan & Bob & Preston), site R-57
Sharp (Linda & Richard), site R-14
Sherow (Debby & Randy), site R-48
Stock (Linda & Dean), site 9
Weimert (Barb & Frank), site 6
Weston (Diane & Marty aka SargeW), site R-47
White (Tara & Ernie), site R-56
Wright (Nikki & Joe aka Trailsend), site 18
Zueck (Chrystal, Mike aka ZMotorsports & Jared), site M-30

Ardar, the tentative schedule looks great .  We will not be arriving until Wed. the 16th (that work thing ya know).  Anyway we look forward to seeing all of you again and look forward to taking the new Jeep on some more trails.  We were just in Moab about a month ago and did Hell's Revenge for the first time.  It was awesome and can't wait to hit some more trails.

Mike.

Yes, as spring is beginning to spring, I'm starting to get more in the mood for a good rally.  It will be fun to see you all again!

ArdraF

SargeW said:
As long as we get popcorn and refreshments!

You get whatever you buy, the movie's at the Moab theater ... unless Kim got that great campsite by the BIG BLANK WALL.

Any musicians here? We have a sound system and Tara's an excellent vocalist; more inputs to the mixer are available.
Might be fun?
Ernie

I'd appreciate some responses to my queery about best route from st Petes:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=52344.msg484189#msg484189

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
I'd appreciate some responses to my queery about best route from st Petes:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=52344.msg484189#msg484189

Ed

Done.

Back
Top Bottom