RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 13-19, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are going to have to cancel our reservation for the Moab Rally.  A unforeseen family situation has came up today preventing us from leaving the West Coast in time to get to the Rally. This was to be our first Rally with RV Forum which we had been looking forward to.

Joe & Nikki Wright
2007 Mandalay Presidio 39E
2006 Jeep Wrangler
SKP #91530
FMCA #384390
?Skating Away on the Thin Ice of the New Day? ? Ian Anderson

Joe and Nikki - I hope things work out alright for you.  It's too bad you'll miss the Moab rally, but maybe we'll see you at another one.  We usually have a big group at Quartzsite in January and smaller ones here and there as the spirit moves.

Liz and Randy posted this on the 2011 Moab rally discussion:
gonna miss you guys.  Randy & I will be in West Yellowstone by then.  We will be in Moab this weekend.
Randy & Liz

RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 13-19, 2012 ATTENDEES LIST:

Arthur (Cheryl & Frank aka AllegroRV), site M-19
Bertram (Christi & Kim aka Skyking4ar2), site M-16
Borkowski (Janette & Chip aka Falconhunter), Site M-14
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site 4
Delker (Marge & Dave aka Dandmd), site M-54
Dodd (Loretta & Larry aka TheBigLarry), site R-22
FitzGerald (Ardra & Jerry), site 7
Gorber (Donna & Ed aka Hfx_Cdn), site 19
Kuch (Sheila & Ken), site M-17
Lawrence (Wendy & Mike), site R-46
McRell (Paula & Jay), site M-34
Nesbitt (Mary Ann &  Don aka Gmsboss1), site M-29
Nussbaumer (Mary Ann & Larry aka Larry N.), site 21
Peters (Linda & Charlie), site 13
Roscoe (Corrine & Bill aka Photog), site M-33
Sanders (Susan & Bob & Preston), site R-57
Sharp (Linda & Richard), site R-14
Sherow (Debby & Randy), site R-48
Stock (Linda & Dean), site 9
Weimert (Barb & Frank), site 6
Weston (Diane & Marty aka SargeW), site R-47
White (Tara & Ernie), site R-56
Zueck (Chrystal, Mike aka ZMotorsports & Jared), site M-30

We have had to cancel trip to the Rally therefore site 18 is available. Have good and safe runs.

Joe & Nikki Wright
2007 Mandalay Presidio 39E
2006 Jeep Wrangler
SKP #91530
FMCA #384390
?Skating Away on the Thin Ice of the New Day? ? Ian Anderson

Well, rats!  It's too bad you won't get to attend.  Maybe next year!

ArdraF

I just got off of the telephone with Portal RV Park to confirm our reservations for the rally and I am being told that Randy and Debbie Sherow are actually in site M-30 and the Zuech's are in site R-48.  I don't know what happened that it got switched but I just wanted to make sure that everyone is aware of the change.

We had to cancel the first couple days of the trip as my wife and I could not get off work for the entire week.  We will be arriving on Wednesday so that could quite possibly be why Portal RV switched us around.

Mike.

Reminder to RVForum Rally attendees to let Portal Know you are with the RVForum group as we get last years daily rate.  If you forget to tell them upon arrival, you will be charged the new rate so make a note to yourself.

Tell the person who goes in to register NOW so  you can blame it on them if that bit of news is forgotten!

You've been warned and reminded.

Betty

Thanks for the info on the site changes Mike.  Duly noted below.  If anyone has canceled without noting it here, please let us know.  Also, if anyone is coming who is not on the list, please let us know.  It looks like 22 rigs.

Wendy, for the Moab 2011 rates, see the first post in that board: http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=31848.0

RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 13-19, 2012 ATTENDEES LIST:

Arthur (Cheryl & Frank aka AllegroRV), site M-19
Bertram (Christi & Kim aka Skyking4ar2), site M-16
Borkowski (Janette & Chip aka Falconhunter), Site M-14
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site 4
Delker (Marge & Dave aka Dandmd), site M-54
Dodd (Loretta & Larry aka TheBigLarry), site R-22
FitzGerald (Ardra & Jerry), site 7
Gorber (Donna & Ed aka Hfx_Cdn), site 19
Kuch (Sheila & Ken), site M-17
Lawrence (Wendy & Mike), site R-46
McRell (Paula & Jay), site M-34
Nesbitt (Mary Ann &  Don aka Gmsboss1), site M-29
Nussbaumer (Mary Ann & Larry aka Larry N.), site 21
Roscoe (Corrine & Bill aka Photog), site M-33
Sanders (Susan & Bob & Preston), site R-57
Sharp (Linda & Richard), site R-14
Sherow (Debby & Randy), site M-30
Stock (Linda & Dean), site 9
Weimert (Barb & Frank), site 6
Weston (Diane & Marty aka SargeW), site R-47
White (Tara & Ernie), site R-56
Zueck (Chrystal, Mike aka ZMotorsports & Jared), site R-48

On the phone today, they told me $45 for the premium sites which is, I believe, $5 more than last year. I suppose I could dig out my receipt to see. Anyone else remember what the south RV sites were?

Hi,
Looking forward to the Rally in Moab.  We are in site M34.  The list has a question next to our site.  Thanks Paula & J McRell

HEALTHY HAPPY HOUR CHALLENGE.  A lot of us are doing Weight Watchers and other healthy diets. So I'm challenging those of you who bring yummies to Happy Hour to bring something HEALTHY. Remember, healthy doesn't mean tasteless ! Prizes will be awarded.

Wendy

Well, a few glitches from being stored for a year, but we are on our way.  We are supposed to meet up with a part for the Blue Ox braking system, and although we have been mainly on interstates, it does bother me to not have braking on the toad.  We seem to have a problem taking fresh water, so I'll have to try and track that down this week end when we spend some time in Houston.
    But all in all, we realized just how much we do miss the coach and RV lifestyle.  See you all in a little over a week.

Ed

PS:  Wendy, we will put our thinking cap on and try to come up with something different.

Hi,
I just paid $45 less a 10% discount for the premium Site and $30 less 10 for air and water only. (I arrived three days early).
Ernie

I believe they also give a veterans discount. Too bad you can't bundle the discounts and really save.

Plus we just checked in and I was able to apply the  3 free nights I won at the raffle Portal so graciously  sponsored last year.  So our average cost per night for the 18 nights we will be here was $29.

I  hope they have another raffle this year! One did not have to be old to win the raffle, just lucky.
Betty

site 4

Betty Brewer said:
Plus we just checked in and I was able to apply the  3 free nights I won at the raffle Portal so graciously  sponsored last year.  So our average cost per night for the 18 nights we will be here was $29.

I  hope they have another raffle this year! One did not have to be old to win the raffle, just lucky.
Betty

site 4

Betty, I think we should make a standing rule that if you won in the raffle last year you should be exempt from participating the following year. ;D

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom