RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 13-19, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Passed thru Moab last week on our way home. There are TWO NEW TRAFFIC LIGHTS being installed, one at Hwy 191 and 128 (Colorado River road). Should make turning off the river road onto 191 a whole lot easier. The other was at the Denny's (Hwy 191 and N 500 W). Ah, progress.

Wendy

That will be nice.  The junction at 191 and 128 can be a long wait at times.

Mike.

ArdraF,
We are in site 10.  Sorry, I got busy and forgot to let you know. ;D

Looking forward to our first Forum Rally!

We've heard from friends outside of the forum how wonderful the Moab is!  We both like to hike and 4X4, so this should be a fun adventure.

Mikie

RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 13-19, 2012 ATTENDEES LIST:

Bertram (Christi & Kim aka Skyking4ar2), site M-16
Borkowski (Janette & Chip aka Falconhunter), Site M-14
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site 4
Bullock (Doris & Phil), site 8
Burdick (Mikie & Jim aka 4ducksrus), site 10
Delker (Marge & Dave aka Dandmd), site M-54
Downs, (Liza & Ray), site M-13
FitzGerald (Ardra & Jerry), site 7
Kuch (Sheila & Ken), site M-17
Lawrence (Wendy & Mike), site R-46
Mahoney (Russ), site 9
Maxwell (Estelle & Bob), site R-34
Nesbitt (Mary Ann &  Don aka Gmsboss1), site M-29
Pennings (Mimi & Chris), site 3
Peters (Linda & Charlie), site 13
Roscoe (Corrine & Bill aka Photog), site M-33
Sherow (Debby & Randy), site ?
Wainwright (Jeannine & Dan), site R-51
Weimert (Barb & Frank), site 6
West (Marg & Dan aka Utahclaimjumper), site R-14
Weston (Diane & Marty aka SargeW), site R-47
White (Tara & Ernie), site R-56
Wright (Nikki & Joe aka Trailsend), site 18
Zueck (Chrystal, Mike aka ZMotorsports & Jared), site M-30

After one last twist on our rubber arms by Barb yesterday, Donna and I have reserved site 19, for the full Rally.  We plan on heading to SLC for Donna to do some research following the Rally.
    Looking forward to seeing you all.  I'll even practice using the "eh" so that you'll remember where we are from.

Donna and Ed

Ed & Donna,

I did so much Computer Security Consulting and so many Audit & Security Seminars in Canada that three different years I had to pay both Provincial and Federal income taxes to Canada in British Columbia and Ontario.  Also growing up in Detroit we were always going to Canada (Windsor and Walkervile, Ontario) even to the point that we were members of the Sarnia Yacht Club (Sarnia, Ontario).

Because of this I often use the Canadian "A" at the end of sentences.  I tell you this because I adopted it as a long "A" as opposed to your "eh."  Hopefully you can grant me half-Canadian status because of this..."A"?

JerryF

Barb, as we get closer, we will have to plan a mini rally in SLC for thems who want to do some family research. while those of us who don't can golf, or drink beer.  Utah is only a 5,000 mile side trip, but that's what the coach is for.

Ed

Good job, Barb!  Gotta get these northern folks down here to join our rallies.  Ed & Donna, pleased to add you to the list.

RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 13-19, 2012 ATTENDEES LIST:

Bertram (Christi & Kim aka Skyking4ar2), site M-16
Borkowski (Janette & Chip aka Falconhunter), Site M-14
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site 4
Bullock (Doris & Phil), site 8
Burdick (Mikie & Jim aka 4ducksrus), site 10
Delker (Marge & Dave aka Dandmd), site M-54
Downs, (Liza & Ray), site M-13
FitzGerald (Ardra & Jerry), site 7
Gorber, (Donna & Ed aka Hfx_Cdn), site 19
Kuch (Sheila & Ken), site M-17
Lawrence (Wendy & Mike), site R-46
Mahoney (Russ), site 9
Maxwell (Estelle & Bob), site R-34
Nesbitt (Mary Ann &  Don aka Gmsboss1), site M-29
Pennings (Mimi & Chris), site 3
Peters (Linda & Charlie), site 13
Roscoe (Corrine & Bill aka Photog), site M-33
Sherow (Debby & Randy), site ?
Wainwright (Jeannine & Dan), site R-51
Weimert (Barb & Frank), site 6
West (Marg & Dan aka Utahclaimjumper), site R-14
Weston (Diane & Marty aka SargeW), site R-47
White (Tara & Ernie), site R-56
Wright (Nikki & Joe aka Trailsend), site 18
Zueck (Chrystal, Mike aka ZMotorsports & Jared), site M-30

skyking4ar2 said:
One of the best things I got last year at Moab was Barb's crockpot liners and crockpot tips.

How about a crock pot pot luck, eh? We'll all have electricity. And those who don't want to do a crockpot dish can bring bread or salad or dessert. I know it's a bit early to plan but it sounds like fun.

Wendy

Wendy said:
How about a crock pot pot luck, eh? We'll all have electricity. And those who don't want to do a crockpot dish can bring bread or salad or dessert. I know it's a bit early to plan but it sounds like fun.

I'm in.
BB

Sorry Ardra, I forget that our last name doesn't appear on or profile, and I guess I think I'm infamous enough for everyone to remember it.  Thank you Barb for providing it to Ardra.
    Wendy, since the coach is in storage in Florida, we will be traveling down in the Jeep, we won't be able to bring any frozen lobster to feed the crockpot. 
    See you all there.

Ed

Thanks, Barb and Ed.  I thought I knew it but didn't!

Randy Sherow - What site are you in for 2012?

I'm also in for the crockpot dinner.  Great idea, Wendy.  And much easier to do at Portal than at someplace like Quartzsite.

ArdraF

Hfx_Cdn said:
Wendy, since the coach is in storage in Florida, we will be traveling down in the Jeep, we won't be able to bring any frozen lobster to feed the crockpot. 
  Ed

You buy a nice big cooler and fill it up with frozen lobster and ice and it'll make it to the coach in Florida, maybe even make it to Moab. :)

Wendy

I don't know the site#, Ardra. Debby made the reservation, and although I've asked her for the # only six or eight times, she still hasn't gotten that info for me. I'll ask again.

Back
Top Bottom