Rent a Motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martina

Do someone know the company http://www.campertravelusa.com/?
I never try them and no friends of mine have never deal with them.
It is the only company that give me available a Class A K-32 motorhome with pick up in Miami and drop off in NY....
Thank you in advance for reference about this company.
Alle the best martina

Options For RV Rentals from Woodalls (good resource).  They do not recommend any rental source but do include Camper Travel USA as a source as well as USA RV Rentals.  Might do a comparison of them both.  Info below is from the Woodalls article I thought you might be interested in.  Good Luck and safe travels!

When planning an RV trip, it?s important to rent RVs that will work for you. If it is just you and your small family, you probably won?t want or need a large RV. However, if you?re RVing with a lot of people, the bigger the better. Also, what amenities are important to you? Do you want something brand new, or is something a little older fine? Do you want to drive it to your destination, or have it set up and ready for your arrival? What you want out of your rented RV may dictate who you rent from, what you rent, and how often you rent.

There are many companies that cater to the RVless Rver, such as USA RV Rentals and Camper Travel USA. (Many local RV dealerships may also provide RV rentals, and even many campgrounds have on-site RVs that can be rented. These companies have a large variety of RV rental campers available, from small 4 man RVs to big 8 man RVs and everything in between.

Renting an RV is certainly less expensive than purchasing and storing an RV if you only go RVing once or twice a year. Also, the earlier you book an RV, the better deals you?ll get. Seasons will also affect the prices of RVs and the availability. RVs can range from $75 a night to $300 a night, depending on size, model, season, location, and added amenities. Most RVs do not come standard with pots, pans, linens, etc, but kits can be rented for the duration of the trip.

When heading out for your next RV trip, take a look around for the perfect RV for your needs. Just because you don?t own your own RV doesn?t mean you can?t enjoy RV camping buy simply renting an RV.

Browse RV rentals by state or province.

Hi folks, anybody heard of or used Motoris? They have what seem to be incredible one way special deals  http://www.moturis.com/specials/

but is there a catch? Thinking of doing this through the winter in the southern USA

Did you check the pick-up and drop-off dates?? For the most part they are for very short periods. Might not be anything available in the peak (winter) periods for the south.

fraser said:
Hi folks, anybody heard of or used Motoris? They have what seem to be incredible one way special deals  http://www.moturis.com/specials/

but is there a catch? Thinking of doing this through the winter in the southern USA

I rented an RV last summer with them.... it was really great!
Good and seriuos company and very good RV.
This year unfortunately they do not have the one I wanted available so I've rent with another famous company but the two just can't be compared.

Back
Top Bottom