Any updates or comments on Western Horizon Resorts or K&M

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juanita and me

I have a friend in Washington state that ran into issues with Western Horizons (WHR) and K&M recently. Is there any active forums that members from WHR post on or
K & M forums? I've searched and found old posts but would appreciate if anybody has anything new.
Thanks
Marty

We are KM members with AOR and ROD. We had no problems staying in Western Horizon resorts last winter.

Western Horizon has sold 3 parks: Indian wells in Indio, CA, the park in Ocean Shores, WA, and the park in St George, Utah. As I understand, the park in Indio will still be available to WH members but I have no details. The Ocean Shores park was sold to KM.

Like everyone else, the recession has impacted Western Horizon negatively. We still try to book into Desert Pools in Desert Hot Springs and into the park in Casa Grande which are Western Horizon's flagship Parks. They are well run and generally full during the high season.

I mostly agree about Casa Grande and looking at going to the rest this winter. I heard there were some issues with the change over at Ocean Shores. My home park was St George and I can only stay there under AOR. The park north of Salt Lake (Camperland) didn't have ROD and I had no problem moving my home park to Casa Grande.
Thanks for the reply
Marty

PS
I'll see if I can find out the details about Ocean Shores or have our friend post here. Again thanks

Back
Top Bottom