Flagstaff Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

supertower

one night my 2 ceiling lights worked,the next night they didnt.Exterior light and furnace still worked.Baffled....and it was running off the battery

I had a similar problem with my flagstaff, I'm assuming yours is the toyhauler also.  The problem I had involved the switch under the sink and stove. When you fold these down for travel on mine it releases a red button switch which breaks the circuit in the lighting system and prevents thelights from being inadvertently left on when you lower the trailer.  You would think it would also shut off the furnace and water pump but it does not. At least on mine. The only way I got my lights to work other than pushing down on the counter top was to take out the switch and hook the two wires ends together. This solved the problem for the trip but you have to remember to unhook the wires or unhook the battery so that a light doesn/t get accidentally turned on.  this could cause canvas damage or even conceivably a fire.  Trouble I am having now is finding a replacement switch, Altho there are dealers listed here in Idaho none of them actually stock forest river products and so far none have had a switch.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom