New Foretravel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wizard46

Anyone see the Foretravel add in the front of Motorhome Magazine.

Foretravel makes really nice motorhomes but maybe its just me but that particular paint scheme is just plain UGLY. Looks like some kids was playing around with a paint gun.

Where do they find these designers.  ::)

More than that, who did the ad? It looks like it was done by amatuers.Poor contrast and poor photos. Seems like they could do a better job for a million bucks.

Hi,
We saw the new Foretravel coach on display at an RV Resort in S. Texas a few weeks ago. The consensus was that the layout was POOR (and very inefficient) and the coach wasn't very attractive outside either. Granted, most of us wouldn't spend that kind of money ($500K+) on a MH and that predisposes us to criticize, but if I did it certainly wouldn't be that one (please forgive me if you happen to love it, but??).
JM $0.02,
Ernie

The ad in the front of the book for the 42' Tour is my dream.  Forget the Foretravel.  We frequently travel with our best friends who own a Phoenix foretravel.  Insurance the first year he owned it was over $10,000.00.  I don't have that kind of money and if I did, it wouldn't all be spent on insurance and taxes. 

Tell your friend with the Phoenix that he needs to go insurance shopping. There is no reason in the world to pay $10,000 in insurance premiums. A coach in that price class can be fully insured for around $2000. Unless maybe he parks it in a ghetto street when not in use...

Hey Gary, he also has MANY speeding tickets.  I'm sure that affects it.  It has come way down, but the first year it was ridiculous.

Well, all bets are off if he has bad driving habits.  :eek:    More reasonable drivers actually pay less for their motorhome insurance than for a car of much  lower value.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom