Holiday weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terier

I finally ended up at a different campground for this holiday weekend.  As I started driving the wind started to pick up but got settled in before the strong gusts hit.  The trailer only rocked slightly a few times when the wind was at it's strongest.  It was odd seeing so many people wearing shorts and a heavy jacket at this time of the year.

Had a little problem with the drill so I ended up using the hand crank but it wasn't so bad.  I used my new surge protector and figured out how it hooks up so that mystery is gone. 

Even with strong wind some people has a big fire going  last night ....so glad they weren't in my area.  Actually maybe I could had used their help since I  had trouble lighting the oven both nights.  At first I thought I may had to have cereal for dinner but finally got the oven cooking.

I really like Prado Park in Chino CA.  Most of the sites are pull throughs & full hookups as as well as good spacing between sites.  This cg has one or two lakes, lots of picnic areas and large green open areas.

Arriving at home when I pulled along the curb I just missed the mailbox by maybe 2 or 3 inches which was ok until I remembered about the back awning arm.  I tried to make little adjustments but it was very hard to see in the mirror if the white I was looking at was the trailer side, awning arm or the mailbox so I stopped and waited for my b-i-l to come.

For the first time my trailer is in my driveway.  It's a tight fit for my car but its works.  The storage place was closed for the holiday so I opted to ask my b-i-l to back it in for me.  I have 3 workdays left before summer break so it will be so easy to get ready for Monday's trip to the beach with the trailer at home. 

3 days until summer break!!!  Happy dance!

Back
Top Bottom