Testicle Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patngin

Any body ever heard of the Testicle Festival in Montana. Heard it was a lot of fun plus all the Rocky Mountain Oysters you can eat.

We have never attended during the festival BUT  if  the calendar aligns with our schedule I would be there in a heartbeat.  What stories there must be to tell.

Never been to it but we see the signs around Missoula whenever we go through there.  My wife and mother-in-law get a giggle.  Mike.

I have been there, many times, as I live just 100 miles north, on Flathead Lake.It's a hoot!

I just can't bring myself to eat something that a critter either thinks or re-creates with...

Now that's funny. Everyone should go at least once and it's BYOB.

I thought the folks in Montana were tame.

I can picture a bunch of good ole boys sitting around the slaughter house saying "will you just look at these, we gotta feed these to somebody....ya'll wanna watch" ;D

Just think of them as prairie oysters and it should be no problem. ;D

My oysters come from the sea. Thanks anyways.

Oysters that swing in the breeze just don't sound appealing. I think catblaster might be right.

Nothing tame about Montana.This is the wild west.
The festival is on private land, so anything goes.Alot of the folks walk around nekid.All kinds of body part contests.The Bandidos have an annual run there, every year.1000's of bikes.
  You should be able to google past years pix.

Back
Top Bottom