Testicle Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are in the Finger Lakes wine tasting and RnMAdventures created a new acronym for BYOB..."Bring Your Own Balls"! I like our BYOB much better, a Dr Frank's Dry Riesling!!

threeful said:
I like our BYOB much better, a Dr Frank's Dry Riesling!!

Thank you for this.  I was losing sleep wondering what wine goes with testicles...

Anyone ever eat any?  I've eaten lots of different things but not that.  Anyone?

baked mudfish, fried rattlesnake,baked armadillo,fried rat and rice, grilled coot ona campfire, dog and rice....but never could bring myself to eat testicles.

At a wild game dinner I attended many years ago one of the delicacies was "hog balls".  They were served sliced and were good, as I recall.  Similar to liver in texture.

I'm a pretty adventurous eater but these things are something that I wouldn't even try, knowingly.

I did things in my 20s that I wouldn't do today ;)

aaahh  Montana....  Never had the chance to try them, but the fact it has a texture like liver pretty much will keep me away.  I thought they would be more like gizzards. 

catblaster said:
baked mudfish, fried rattlesnake,baked armadillo,fried rat and rice, grilled coot ona campfire, dog and rice....but never could bring myself to eat testicles.

I been eating them for years.I was a cattle rancher, and during branding, we would toss them on the propane branding iron stove.Give them a small slit, and wait till the insides pop out.It is done, then, and delicious.
  A  crusty old guy who used to work for me, gulped one down raw, threw it up, caught it, and swallered it, again.
  Hilarious.

What a bunch of unappreciative beggars you all are.  Those bulls made very big sacrifices so you could enjoy such delicacies.

Molaker said:
What a bunch of unappreciative beggars you all are.  Those bulls made very big sacrifices so you could enjoy such delicacies.

I'd wager they didn't volunteer...

Molaker said:

You know the story of the cow, the chicken and the Swine who were walking down the lane together chatting about what we humans have for breakfas.

Well, the cow and the chicken thought Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs and Milk made a mighty fine breakfast.. But the pig was not so sure..  They ask him why.

"Well, for you the Pancakes, Eggs and milk are but a contribution, but for me that Bacon is a total commitment.

Rocky mountain oysters are not all bull,, There is Sheep and Swine as well.

Another story.  A man is going to Mexico to watch the bull fight.. He'd been told by his friends to go to this specific resturant after teh fight and order the Cahones.

So he did, and thought they were great.. He then asked the waiter what they were.....

"The Testicles of the bull that lost the fight" was the answer.

Again he visited Mexico, missed the fight but got to the restaurant in time and again he ordered the same dish... These, however, were much smaller.

He ask the waiter why... "The bull, he does not always loose" was the answer.

I lived in longmont, Colorado, just down the road from a Turkey Processing Plant, for a few years in the '70s.  The local VFW had a "Turkey Fry" special every Friday night.  And, yes, they were turkey testes.  Deep fried and very good as I recall.  Maybe it was the Coors that I washed them down with that was so good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom