FMCA rally question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Having never been to either a Monaco pre-rally or an FMCA rally, what arrangements, if any, are there for dumping? We'll be going directly from the Monaco rally at Lancaster to the FMCA rally at Pomona. Do they have a honey wagon at the rallies?

TIA

Tom, I believe Pomona will have the same deal as always, and its on the FMCA website and map.

They have an area with water and big open sewers and as I remember there is 6 or 8 stations accessable from both sides. So you should be able to dump at Pomona OK.

It appears that they will also have a pump out service. Check the FMCA website at http://fmca.com/conventions/2006pomona/grounds.asp

Bob

Hi Bob, thanks for the info and link. Don't know why I didn't think of looking at the FMCA web site  ???

Tom said:
Having never been to either a Monaco pre-rally or an FMCA rally, what arrangements, if any, are there for dumping? We'll be going directly from the Monaco rally at Lancaster to the FMCA rally at Pomona. Do they have a honey wagon at the rallies?

Tom

Before you leave Lancaster you might be able to swing into the " Fairgrounds RV Park" and dump there. The park has full h/us. At Pomona, you can sign up for a honey wagon, but you have to sign up in advance and they don't service the last day usually. Finally, as Bob mentioned, there are a couple of dump sites scattered around the Fairplex.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KFPINAK
Back
Top Bottom