Final part of the puzzle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oshankle

We did it we purchased the trailer to haul the bikes that was the final part of the puzzle. the wife and I are about 14 months away from going fulltime we have been been getting all are ducks in arow and the plan after I retire is to spend the first year traveling until we find where we want to be. We both know its not in Pa anymore. Are problem was I did not want to give up my HD so I found a  enclosed trailer to haul our bikes. Brought it home and hooked it up behind the MH and I must say the entire rig looks pretty sweet. We will be heading down south the end of this month that will be the true test going through the hills of PA and WV pulling the trailer but looking so forward to the trip. 

cONGRATS, Sounds like you are ready for some real good times. This is not really the time of year to be coming south as it is HOT! We are in Jacsonville, Fl right now eventually getting to Manheim, Pa for the 4th of Jul weekend. Was going to go west but reconsidered due to some health issues with DW. Maybe next year. I do hope you will enjoy the lifestyle and find that really special place. From your post, I assume you are in the Western part of PA. I was born and raised in Clarksburg WV which you pass through coming south. You will see some beautiful country especially if you take US19 from I=79 to I-77.

Yes from a little town north of Pittsburgh. We have been traveling up and down 19 the WV for many years now Our son was at Pope AF so quite a few trips were made to NC during the four years he was there. Speaking of Hot the past week here has been high 80's low 90's not that I am complaining well maybe a little. We are heading towards the Mountains of TN so hoping its a little cooler. Speaking of 19 through WV my has it grown over the years it seems everytime we go through there is more being built. Anyway thanks and we are looking forward to our future plans and are counting the days.

My parents were full-timers for 18 years looking for the "right" spot to settle down.

Wendy

Viva la fulltiming. I been on the road for 9 years. Did you read this article in our library?

http://www.rvforum.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=435:fulltimeprep&catid=29:fulltiming&Itemid=45

Good luck! We full timed for five years before deciding to buy a RV lot in Surprise AZ and after six years are still spending 6-7 months a year on the road looking for the "perfect place". :)

Back
Top Bottom