Maxi-Mini-Rally in West Yellowstone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gmsboss1

The West Yellowstone Chapter of the RVForum Framily met tonight at the Geyser Grill in West Yellowstone.

In attendance were:

Kim and Christi Bertram
Ernie and Tara White
Jim and Pat Dick,
Frank and Barb Weimert
Ken and Sheila Kuch
Don and Mary Ann Nesbitt

Picture proof attached!

A good time was had by all.

Attachments

• Kim, Christi, Tara,Ernie, Pat, Mary Ann, Barb,Frank,Jim, Don,Sheila, Ken.jpg
    Kim, Christi, Tara,Ernie, Pat, Mary Ann, Barb,Frank,Jim, Don,Sheila, Ken.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 69
You all are going to have to let us know so we can drive up one of these times.  We do need a little warning though as it is about 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours make it to OF.    Maybe longer if the WX and Tourists hamper things! 

Today was a "off" day with minor chores and no rain yet.

Jim,

Next Wed, I have to deliver Christi to the Butte airport for a flight out early afternoon and was hoping to roll back through Belgrade on the way home for dinner...we can have a micro rally!

Kim

gmsboss1 said:
The West Yellowstone Chapter of the RVForum Framily met tonight at the Geyser Grill in West Yellowstone.

Don,

Thanks for the invitation yesterday but I had to get the bedroom closet fixed if we were going to use the bed.  It was nice meeting you and Mary Ann yesterday.  Nice coach! ;D

Don and Abby

To Don and Abby --

It was fun to meet you both, too.

Hope the next time our paths cross we have more time to spend together.

Good Luck as you make your way to Alaska!

To all of the other readers:

Don likes our coach because it is a mirror image of his!

Don

skyking4ar2 said:
Jim,

Next Wed, I have to deliver Christi to the Butte airport for a flight out early afternoon and was hoping to roll back through Belgrade on the way home for dinner...we can have a micro rally!

Kim
Looking forward to it!

Maybe we should just call West Yellowstone "Happy Trails North" because you guys are having way too much fun!  ::) ;) ::)  At least this time the group picture didn't feature food!

ArdraF

Ardra --

Trust me, there was a lot of food in the picture.  It was just on the inside!  :D

Don

I'll be leaving Cedar City, Ut. for West Yellowstone with a stop at Afton Wy. for a trip thru the Aviat Aircraft factory, a stop in Jackson, then on to YS.  Departure about the 24th..>>>Dan

Dan --

Look forward to seeing you again.  We're at Grizzly RV Park, site 205.

I'll send our cell numbers to you via PM.

Don 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom