2011 Western Road Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CDN_Taxman

Well, two weeks this Friday we leave for our travels from Cambridge, Ont to Vancouver, BC and back. Just under 10,000 kms! Once all the incidental driving is taken into consideration, we'll probably be closer to 12,000 kms!

We went through the 24 foot Spree trailer and took out any extras we will not need/be using. We are travelling, not camping so we didn't need everything on our camping list. Lighter is better!

Travel destinations include: Windsor, ON; Zion, IL; Austin, MN; Oacomo, SD; Rapid City, SD; Cody, WY; West Yellowstone, MT; St. Mary's, MT; Calgary, AB, Banff, AB; Salmon Arm, BC; Vancouver, BC; Victoria, BC; Kamloops, BC; Jasper, AB; Edmonton, AB; Dinosaur Provincial Park, AB; Regina, SK; Winnipeg, AB; Ignace, ON; Sleeping Giant Provinical Park, ON; Sault Ste. Marie, ON; Grundy Lake Provincial Park, ON and then home to Cambridge, ON.

5 weeks off!!!!!!!! So far we are going to a Chicago Cubs Game on July 3rd, a Milwakee Brewers game July 4th and the Calgary Stampede July 14th and 15th!

I will see what I can do to keep this thread alive with updates and pictures!

Safe and happy travels!

Mike

Mike,

I am going watch you sail through Yellowstone from the east and squirt out on the west and wave!! Whew!!!

Have a big time!!!

If you slow down in Yellowstone long enough, there's a bunch of us in the area! We'll say "hi"!

Kim

I  love following the RV Adventures of others so I shall  tune in daily for your trip reports.

Betty

Back
Top Bottom