Forumites in Lancaster, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We're parked at the Monaco pre-rally in Lancaster, CA (our first Monaco rally). Our friends, the Griefers and Hellers, are nearby. Any other forumites at the rally?

After a couple of false starts, we left yesterday lunch time and stayed overnight at the Organge Grove in Bakersfield to avoid the forecast snow over Tehachapi pass. This morning was a nice drive - sunny and dry roads.

Glad to hear you were able to out manuver the snow.  Hope ya'll have a good time.  Oh have I ever mentioned we haven't had any snow yet here in Yuma. ;D ;D ;D

That didn't take long. Approx 30 seconds after I posted that message Jerry & Ardra dropped by. Jerry, being the creative and resourceful guy he is, stopped by the front gate and checked on which Framily coaches had arrived and where they were parked.

A few of today's photos:

• Lisa & Dave Heller.
  • Dave, Lisa, Jerry, Ardra.
  • Jerry, Chris, Al, Judy, Ardra.

Attachments

• Hellers.jpg
    Hellers.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Hellers_Fitgeralds.jpg
    Hellers_Fitgeralds.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Fitzgeralds_Jones_griefers.jpg
    Fitzgeralds_Jones_griefers.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 32
Hi Tom,

Don't be afraid to use a little fill flash in those backlit, high contrast pics :).

Doug

DougJ said:
Don't be afraid to use a little fill flash in those backlit, high contrast pics

Thanks for the suggestion Doug. IIRC I had the flash permanently on. I guess I could/should have adjusted the photos on my PC before posting. I used the SW to resize the photos anyway and it would have been just a couple of additional mouse clicks.

IIRC I had the flash permanently on. I guess I could/should have adjusted the photos on my PC before posting.

Hmmh, weak flash?  Flash output manually reduced and you've forgotten that?  Too far away so outside of the reach of the on-camera flash?

Better / easier to avoid the adjustment by going the flash route.

'Nough said.

Ciao,

Doug

Doug,

This is a small point and shoot camera that I carry on the key ring on my belt, so I suspect that several of the possibilities you mentioned apply. I'll see that Kodak moment, whip out the camera and click. I have few high expectations for the results and usually I'll adjust the photos later but, in this case, I didn't.

This is a small point and shoot camera that I carry on the key ring on my belt,

I'm sure that explains it, Tom.

Doug

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom