Like RV's? Like dogs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boundiful

I wrote a screenplay back in January and February that's about an old man that finds a stray dog at a campground. Ironically, I just bought an RV May 3rd and am now living in it full time.

Here's a brief description of the story:

Lonely and bored, 64 year old Gary Clover lives in his old rusty RV. One day at a campground in the Pacific Northwest he finds a stray injured Border Collie he names Bud.
Gary and Bud travel together meeting new people and seeing new places until one fateful day when they encounter a few bad men. Gary wakes up in a hospital but nobody knows what happened to Bud.

I hope I'm not overstepping the boundaries here by telling people about this. I'm not selling anything. If you want to read the screenplay it's free and all you need to do is contact me and I will send you a link to where you can read it in .pdf form.

I could just put up the link here but I'd rather not. I don't want it to seem like a commercial thing.

It was fun writing it and it's my first screenplay. No one has bought it and I'm not a millionaire. Yet. :)

I just uploaded it to Amazon Studios so maybe now someone will see it and make a movie out of it.

Thanks,

Boundiful

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom