Mini-Mini-Rally in Belgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

Kim of Christi and Kim came by after putting Christi on a plane in Butte and I enjoyed his company for lunch and discussion.  Pat as under theweather so it was just the two of us.  No pictures either!

I still want credit, even without the photo - the food criteria was met, anyway - it's not every day you can have lunch with a rocket scientist and not have a headache afterwards!

What great company! Thanks, Jim!

Thanks for the complement, my wife will not believe it as usually I do get too technical.  :)

Since we talked I have sent a private mail with Montana stuff but with so many coming into the area I'm going to post all except the dude ranch references.

skyking4ar2 said:
it's not every day you can have lunch with a rocket scientist and not have a headache afterwards!

Really??  Are you sure??  ::) ::) ::) 

I'm just kidding and Jim knows I'm kidding.  ;D  He's absolutely brilliant and I worked with engineers for years.  We've joked about this for as long as we've known each other.

Margi

Kim,

We've had several lunches with Jim & Pat and I haven't gotten a headache yet!  ;D Looking forward to more during our stay this summer.

Right!  (ha ha)  Who would ever have believed you and Ron were such juvenile delinquents, train city style!

Margi

Back
Top Bottom