Anyone Coming to FMCA at Madison, WI ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
So far I know Russ Mahoney and Bernie and Marlene Dobrin and Sue and I are attending FMCA Madison. I believe Russ and the Dobrins will be in the handicapped area while we are signed up for General with electric.

Anyone else coming?

We're headed the other direction to The Rally in Redmond Oregon.

Have fun.
Wendy

Jeff

I think we're going to wind up in Governing Board-generator. GB and Handicapped are on opposite sides of the main buildings and general parking will be at the park a  couple of miles away.

Bernie:

I talked to Russ and we will all get together after arrival.

Jeff,

Sheila and I will be there. General parking. Will be coming from the Monaco pre-rally.

3 from HT (actually the same block at HT) and one from Goodyear - all from AZ.

ken

Raymonda and I will be in General parking.  Hope to meet up with the group.

Bill Dane

99 CC  Allure

Jeff & all,

We wimped out and signed up for General with electric. Didn't want to experience the generators 24/7 like we had at Ames.

ken
currently in Sault Ste Marie, MI - looking at the ships going by.

[/quote]
Ken & Sheila said:
Jeff & all,

We wimped out and signed up for General with electric. Didn't want to experience the generators 24/7 like we had at Ames.

Last year when we were at the "Rally"  In Louisville, KY, it was so hot everyone had to run their generators 24/7 for 5 days straight.  This included the people in the electrical section as the 30 amp provided wouldn't power both A/C's..... It was brutal.

Terry,

I am counting on low 90's. I wouldn't bother with electric for us, but the cats just don't like it hot. Remember I bought our first motorhome because my cats didn't like being transferred from the Van to the trailer and back.

Tell Betty its not to late to make Madison! Or, if it gets hot enough we may have to head back your way. VBG

ken

89deg today in Sault Ste Marie.

Ken:

Our plan is to leave Rapid Saturday AM headed to Madison which should get us in there by noon or so. Maybe we can hook up to go through the gate.

No heat problems at The Rally this year in Redmond Oregon. I think it got up to 82 yesterday. Every other day it's been in the 70s. Of course, they did have to delay last night's Vince Gill concert an hour while they waited for a thunderstorm to blow though. Since we're parked on the grass like last year, the rain may not be a good thing !

Wendy

Ken, go to 6635 Scenice Drive and see my new '94 Suncruiser. We arrive the 9th to pick it up. John and Jan Madl live there and it's their older coach. You'll still be near the water. . . :)

We are also going to Madison. This will be our first time to a FMCA event. Sure hope we get a break from this heat.

Tourmaster:

We will be in the electricity portion of General Parking, hope to see you there.

Jeff

I will be in the vendor area as I'm sharing a booth with Dupree Products to showcase my flooring bidness ;D

Ernie

We should be parked in Governing Board/non-electric tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon. If we don't see you before, we'll look you up in the vendor displays.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandlers
Back
Top Bottom