Anyone Coming to FMCA at Madison, WI ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ernie

I bought a Dupree sewer hose at the FMCA Utah Rally 1997/1998, it is still going strong & I use it for every dump.  Pricy but worth it.

I don't have any monetary affiliation with Dupree Products. The fella that owns that invited me to share the booth.
My coach is a 2 tone silver bluebird with--"In Migration" on the front and rear. I look forward to meeting anyone that
comes by coach or booth. I think we have electric at where we are parked. I'm a newbie at FMCA rallies, albeit 64 years old
and have had 15 rvs.
Ernie- currently in Valparaiso, In
I went to 2 of the rv overstock parts places - man, if I was a rich man!!

Marlene and I arrived and were parked yesterday afternoon in Lot G, Street 4, to the right of the main gate entrance in front of the Veterans' Coliseum.

The Kuchs and Cousins are in Lot DD First and Second Streets.

The Forum Flag is up on our coach.

Arrived in Madison and went to the live in vendor lot, which to me looks just west of main building. Nice little rain shower, temps moderate, coach ran well. Plugged in. If anyone ventures this way we are beside grassy hill with In Migration on front of bus.

Don't anyone tell Terry,  but I am envious of you guys at the rally. 

Betty
on my year to plan the vacations.

Betty:

We understand, after all we are 150 miles east of the Mississippi. ;D

The Kuchs and Cousins went sightseeing this afternoon including Mt Horeb and New Glarus where we stopped for a tour of the Swiss historical village in New Glarus.

Great day with great company and great weather.

Attachments

• Ken Sheila Sue (Small).JPG
    Ken Sheila Sue (Small).JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 22
For those who are here we thought we would gather for happy hour Wednesday afternoon around 4:00Pm at Lake Farm Park, Lot DD on First or Second Street.

Look for the US and small Forum flag flying on 1st street, the Kuchs are right behind us on 2nd street.

Hope you can make it!

It appears the weather has cooled off just in time for the convention.  Should be highs in the 70s, lows in the 60s for the rest of the week.  This is as good as it gets in WI in the summer.  You might have an occasional thunderstorm too :)

We (and the Cousins) are 6 or 7 coaches from the first "cross" street coming from the entrance side. Ken & Sheila names in the windshield. 2009 Camelot. See avitar.

Jeff's flags are on a tall pole on the rear of his coach. Visible from quite a way. First street is the furthest from the road into the parking area. Look for the small yellow flag under the US flag.

ken

Betty Brewer said:
Don't anyone tell Terry,  but I am envious of you guys at the rally. 

Betty
on my year to plan the vacations.

You could still make it to the Escapade in Gillette....it's WEST of the Mississippi :)

Wendy

Wendy said:
You could still make it to the Escapade in Gillette....it's WEST of the Mississippi :)

Wendy

Rally's are exempt to not going East of Mississippi rule.... This is Betty's year to plan so NO Rally's

For newbies - the RV Forum flag is bright yellowish-orange.

ArdraF

Terry A. Brewer said:
Rally's are exempt to not going East of Mississippi rule.... This is Betty's year to plan so NO Rally's

You must be in withdrawal. :D

Sorry, couldn't make happy hour. I talked to a tech at HWH, as I have a DOA front jack. He said- " I'll call you" Ya right- BUT low and behold he called at 3 said he would be at coach at 4- he showed up at 3:45. I have never been able to actually level the coach and after an hour and half- I have a solid level coach. SWEET!!
Stop by row 1200 tomorrow at Dupree Products right beside Aqua Hot and say hi. Ernie- not having to walk sideways in this coach

Terry A. Brewer said:

There are THREE Good Sam rallies next year...Phoenix, Louisville, and Daytona. Plus FMCA in Indio and Indianapolis. Could be Rally Burn-Out Year again next year :) Be sure to cut her some slack so you don't miss FMCA in Pomona in 2013.

Wendy

Be sure to cut her some slack so you don't miss FMCA in Pomona in 2013.

Today the FMCA Governing Board voted down having the 2013 convention in Pomona, they'd rather lose the $100,000 deposit. This leaves Indio and Hutchinson, KS in 2013.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom