Halloween Rally in Georgia - Y'all Come!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary,

We're still hoping to make it. As far as sites, set out that new attack cat of yours to keep strangers away!! ;D ;D ;D

Since this is a Halloween rally, let's have some fun!  For the night of 10/31, wear your most ghoulish headgear. Or maybe just your most outlandish hat or wig.  Nancy & Gary will offer a prize of some sort.

Nancy always decorates the coach for the season, but that's up to you.

Pat & Jim Dick had to cancel out - they will be working at Yellowstone thru the end of October. Boo Hoo!  Hope everybody else is still on track to attend.

I've invited some folks we met in our travels this summer, plus some RVers who live in nearby Albany, GA, so we might get a few more.

Looking forward to it Gary, it's been too long.

Free to a good home: Does anybody need/want a 25 gal two wheel tote?  The front end got too heavy for me so I bought a 4 wheel. 

Joel

Gary,

We're really sorry we had to cancel but felt it was only fair we agreed to stay longer as We will be returning later next year, so it might even out.

We'll be sure to see you when we get back to Florida!!!! :)

Gary,
We will be working back from the summer trek, looking forward to meeting more of the family. Jim sorry we will not hook up again had a great time in Yellowstone.
Jim

Gary,
Guess I need to let you know I'll be coming also. If there's a list, put me on it.  (Just what I need, being on someone's list ;D )

I made reservations for us when I read the first note, and couldn't remember exact dates, so called this am.  We will be at Florence Marina State Park on the 22nd and will just wander over on the 26th so will be there through Halloween.  It will be nice to meet some of the folks we see on the forum.  Have never been to this park, so will we need our Rover (golf cart) or  should  we just bring our little Geo?  If we bring the Rover, I have to bring the Acadia.  Hubby can't do too much walking.

I was looking up information on the Park and it looks like Sat/29th & Sun/30th have no sites available.  :mad: I'm not sure if could have made it anyway but just thought it would be good info to pass on.

We have just been informed that one of our niece's engagement parties which we are scheduled to co-host is now in conflict with our reservations for the Halloween Rally. Our plans have to be radically changed to meet this obligation and we will have to miss this rally.

Since I already have a paid reservation, and possibly the park is filling up, if someone wants to arrange with me to take my reservation, let me know and I will do what is necessary to make room for the next guy and insure the space is not lost.

Gary,

We had dinner tonight with Don and Mary Ann. They are still planning on the rally. They have a hug for Nancy from Pat which they promised to deliver. Sure wish we could have made it but we'll see you when we get back.

If all goes well we will stop at the Low Key Hideaway on our return. Maybe we can get together there sometime this winter.

Yeap, it appears that the Friday and Saturday nights (10/28 & 10/29) are now fully booked at GA Vets Park, but you can still get in on Sunday.  Bummer, because I recently invited some people who haven't yet made any reservations.

Somebody can still take advantage of Skyking4ar2's generous offer, though.

Haven't really given it much thought, Ron, and you know we don't really plan these things very closely.  Happy Hour at 4 pm is about as far as I've thought ahead.  ;D

Halloween is Monday night, so that's the time for the zany head gear and prize award.  We should have at least one pot luck - how about Sunday night? And the Reavis's are bring their famous North Carolina BBQ for one night - maybe Friday? Maybe go out for dinner Saturday night?

Does anybody want to do a breakfast? Could do that Saturday morning and the girls could go shopping after?

HEY EVERYBODY!  DON'T FORGET TO DREAM UP SOME ZANY HEADGEAR FOR HALLOWEEN NIGHT!

It could be a hat, a helmet, a wig, or a even paint job on your shiny noggin! Whatever your ghoulish mind comes up with! Home made or store bought.

Back
Top Bottom