Mini-rally(s) in Trenton, ME

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Linda & Paul DeMars stopped by and had happy hour & dinner with us yesterday - they will be in the Bar Harbor area all week.  Today we expect forum newcomer Dougie Brown to join up - he and his bride will stay a couple nights in the park.

I think some others are in the area or will be before long, so this may be sort of a continuous rally. I know Ed & Lois Lander are planning a week here in late July.

We are in site #809 at The Narrows Too Camp Resort, on Rt 3 in Trenton, just before the bridge over to Mt Desert island and Bar Harbor/Acadia NP.

We've had a fun-filled week.  Dougie and Mags Brown are just delightful and joined us each evening for Happy Hour and dinner after their day of sight-seeing in Acadia/bar Harbor. Paul & Linda came too.  We are here with friends Mike & Caroline and Susan & Dave, so with the Demars and the Browns we had a party of 10.  We all went to dinner Wednesday night at the Trenton Lighthouse restaurant and it was quite good. Last night was a pot luck with other campers at the Narrows Too Resort and Dougie & Mags left this morning.  Tonight the remaining 8 got together at Paul & Linda's in Southwest Harbor for happy hour and then onto the Sea ketch Inn in Bass Harbor. Truly excellent food and great service - highly recommended if you are in this area.

Gary,

I'm really happy Dougie and Mags got to meet you and the rest of the group. I know they really enjoyed it, especially the looong happy hour. :D We're looking forward to their visit later this year at Yellowstone.

Gary RV Roamer said:

We are in site #809 at The Narrows Too Camp Resort, on Rt 3 in Trenton, just before the bridge over to Mt Desert island and Bar Harbor/Acadia NP.

Does that mean there are 800+ sites in your campground?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom