Fantastic Clouds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WeatherWunder

Took this photo this past weekend while camping at Olive Creek State Recreation Area in Nebraska.  It was an amazing sight!

Attachments

• clouds.jpg
    clouds.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 133
Very cool.  Don't you just love it when you stumble into a scene like that.  And actually have a camera to to prove it!  Very nice.

Very nice. BTW, those are called God Rays by photographers.

Those look great, i got a cool cloud shot over Cannon beach 2 years ago.  Ill try to find it.

Jeff

Cooool cloud pic....

Here's a pic I took in the desert near Death Valley this past March...Spooky - see, there are UFO clouds out there....even though this pic looks 'staged', it is a 'real' pic, taken as I viewed it!

Attachments

• 3.2011 Red Rock Cyn SP CA.jpg
    3.2011 Red Rock Cyn SP CA.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 71
Those lenticulars are hovering near, (a few miles West) of the China Lake Naval Air Weapons Testing area...I just took a bit of poetic license calling them UFO's... :eek:

Three flying saucers, in formation, using lenticular clouds for camouflage - what will the Military think of next... ;)

Mike, you can't post a thumbnail here from Image Shack.  You have to upload the photo from your computer to the forum server and the forum software will create the thumbnail.

Your first link works fine to show the picture on Image Shack.  I'll fix the rest of the broken links for you.

Thanks Ned .  RON, I wish I could say it was because I knew what I was doing but it wasn't. I got up that morning and walked out on the balcony and seen it and grabbed my point and shoot and started taking the pictures. I took about 6 of them ant this one is about the best one.

Attachments

• P1010096.JPG
    P1010096.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 36
Tucson was very good for images featuring clouds and sun rays. (Santa Catalina Mountains from a bluff a couple of miles west.)

Attachments

• Rays before sunrise 2206w1 lg jpg.jpg
    Rays before sunrise 2206w1 lg jpg.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 25
Yup, clouds make for some awesome pictures.  This was a sunrise over the Potomac River.  I caught it on the way to work one morning while on a contract at Ft. Belvoir VA.

Attachments

• sunrise4 (Large).JPG
    sunrise4 (Large).JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom