Amish RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Canadian House Boat?
Our Canadian "cousins" sure do have some odd regulations.  Probably ours seem just as strange to them.  In light of the controversy that occurred with the fisherman in Canadian waters over the past several days.....I thought it was time to poke a little fun and lighten things up a bit. Where are the pink flamingo's?  Eh?

How would you like to have this tied up at the waterfront next to your $250,000 summer cottage ?????

I tried to attach a short video, but it was rejected because it was a "html" attachment.  Go to the following for a good laugh.......... http://abaycircus.blogspot.com/2011/06/canadian-house-boat.html

Ha!  There's where my old Skamper went after I traded it in!  Well, close anyway.  I had a Skamper that looked very close to that.  And my Dad had a camper way back when that looked very much like the Amish one.  Great stuff!

If our politicians keep trying to break us that may be all we can have!

Ray D said:
Anybody have an idea on fuel cost comparison? "MPB" (Miles per bale)?  ;D
It runs on methanol, silly.  If you don't believe it, try sitting in the driver's seat for a while. ;D

During one of my trips south, I encountered this Unit.
Took picture on May 25TH, 2010, somewhere in Greenville, TN.

They may have been just moving, but there she be!

I modified this post and deleted "wrong sized" picture. Corrected pictures are above.

Wow.......
I have done something wrong during my "re-sizing" pictures.
I'll keep trying to get things correct.

Any suggestions?
NOTE:
After NED gave me info about re-sizing software (above post) I modified this post with new "right sized" pictures.

Attachments

• An RV seen in Greeneville, Tn..jpg
    An RV seen in Greeneville, Tn..jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 58
  • An RV seen in Greenville, Tn._2.jpg
    An RV seen in Greenville, Tn._2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 52
When you resize, set the size to 800x600.  That's an image size that can be viewed in most browsers without scrolling.

Thanks for your reply Ned.......
Presently only have Hewett Packard Image editor and not able to find out how to reduce to 800x600. I was able to reduce Memory size.
Does Microsoft Windows or one of Brousers (IP or Google Chrome) have picture editors?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom