Opinion on Alfa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N Smock

Looking for any opinions on the ALFA motorhome. Good bad and ugly are welcome. They look like a ggod value for the buck. Loooking forward to your comments.

Thanks

Nelson

First let begin that we have never owned an Alfa product.  However, a few years ago a friend ask me to go look at the Alfa motorhome and give our impressions to a friend.  We both agreed that just walking through there was a lot of wasted space and Quality did not appear to be all that good.  The cabnets were so high that they even provided a stool for access.  Nither Sam or my friends wife were impressed with that feature.  Guess they were highly impressed but not favorably. Since this time I have not heard any real good comments about the Alfa Motorhome.  I have heard many good comments on the Alfa 5th wheels but it appears to me they have not carried the quality and expertise over to their motorhome.  Note these are just my opinions and others my have a more favorable comment on the Alfa motorhome.  For us they wouldn't be something we would consider.

Dunno, Nelson.  I see a lot of them on the road and the Founder's Edition certainly does seem to give good bang for the buck.  We never paid much attention to them because of the interior height issue - those tall cabinets are simply out of the question for folks our size.  Nancy would need a periscope just to see what's in them!

I do transport driving part time.  They handle better than some.  Lots of fluff in the interior that could be a problem if your are a daily cleaner.  I don't like the rubber roof.  I've had problems with the outside storage doors coming open while driving.  That could be spendy if you get close to a guard rail.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom