2011 Escapades - Aug 28 to Sep 2 in Gillette, WY - a FRally is forming....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations on joining.  May you save many dollars in camping fees and donate them all to the various clubs where you stay.  I find they are next to Walmart in total cost.  Fees, meals, a few drinks and a donation to their favorite charity really adds up!  :)

Wendy,

Should we bring ice and cups or would you like to bring your bottle over to our site?

AZ Randy1 said:
Should we bring ice and cups or would you like to bring your bottle over to our site?

We can bring the bottle over if we can walk that far :)

Wendy

Mike will bring the Coca-Cola :)  And I've got some Coca-Cola paper cups I'll bring.

Wendy

Great! Throw a couple of chairs in the car. It should be nice enough to sit outside. If not, we'll squeeze inside. And where are Kim, Christi, and Lou Schneider?

After Wendy graciously shared her Escapade spoils (Jack Daniels) at the Happy Hour at Randy's coach, a group went on to Chinese buffet dinner, including Lou, Bernie and Marlene, Randy and Debby, Christi and I, and confessed Forum lurkers and fellow Escapees, Jody and Bill.

Obviously a good time was had by all, again, with Christi, Debby, and Randy having as much fun as anyone.

If you ever end up in Gillette, this Chinese buffet near McDonalds is possibly the widest ranging buffet we have enjoyed anywhere.

A frally with frood...good times...

Attachments

• DSCN0585 forum.jpg
    DSCN0585 forum.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 26
Nice picture, Kim. A good time was, indeed, had by all. Now we can begin to look forward to Catalina State Park in December. And Sheila, with all the talking (and that's a nice way to put it) that we did about you, you should feel as though you really were here.

And Jody, if you're lurking and read this: Make a post and get with the program. And by all means come to Catalina and Quartzsite.

Today, me and Mike drove a Wildlife & History Tour Loop. Saw lots of birds plus Pronghorn Antelope and 487 cows. Fortunately, the weather is no longer brutally hot, although it is a bit cool.

Any plans for a Grand Finale to the Frally ? Happy Hour? Dinner out?

Wendy

Christi and I overslept (for us), but still bolted out this afternoon for Mt Rushmore and Deadwood. Christi hung out the window for the Mt Rushmore pictures because she REALLY wanted to visit Deadwood.

Beautiful weather for a drive in the Black Hills.

Happy Hour at the minimum, don't know who is left, and we don't leave until Tues. Might have to draw the line at Chinese, again, but it sure was good!

Maybe a couple more happy hours???

We were waiting but no one seemed to be around. Tomorrow is our last nite here. How about our coach around 4PM?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe-
Back
Top Bottom