85 Mallard...and then there were walls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giamantic

Well like I had mentioned that we had started getting the walls up on the Mallard.  It is starting to look like a camper again.

Check out my pics.  I have re-posted the before pic of the dinette area, as I have forgotten what it even looked like when we started this whole project.  It's not completed but it definitely is going in forward motion.  However, the camper will have to take a back burner for a couple of weeks as we have the county fair coming up and I need to help my daughter break her animals.  But we have until next spring so...I am confident that we will get it done.

But here's the link to the pics:

http://www.85mallardmod.blogspot.com

Can't wait to get some more updates on here for you all....

Thank you very much.  It has been fun.  We both have learned so much along the way and we can't wait to learn more as we continue.

Even though Wisconsin has been hotter than usual, we managed to get another section of walling up.  I do have to say progress is slow at this point.  But should pick up once the kids go back to school.  I have the updates written into a blog (I'm sure you have noticed).  Doing this makes it easier to share with friends and family.

http://www.85mallardmod.blogspot.com

This camper is starting to take shape...woohoo....

Nice job.  We start demolition on our RV next week.  I can't wait to get in there and start pulling things out.  We are keeping the W.C. and the stove but everything else is getting redone.  I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate bookshelves into our floorplan.  I know - an RV with books.  But hey, I cleaned out my 5 huge bookcases and now have what I consider to be a manageable library.  Now where to put it in our new home!  :)  Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Paula

I love my Kobo ebook reader.  I'm in the process of getting rid of over 1000 hard cover and pocket books.  I was going to keep 30 or 50 in hard cover mostly just so visitors could look at favourite authors in my library.  Mostly for discussion purposes. 

But now I'm considering on taking a photo of the spines, enlarging that to life size, and putting on a pop down chunk of plastic attached to the ceiling in front of some cupboards.  :)   

Seriously though I'm probably not going to be taking any books with me other than electronic.  Maybe I should just leave a sheet of paper with my favourite authors laying around.  :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom