RV Forum Potluck Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wendycoke said:
Thanks for the pics, Ron. Looks like everyone was having a good time. Wish we could have been there.

And that's an awesome cactus bloom!!

Oops, sorry, thanks Ned. Saw Ron in one of the pics and guess his name stuck in my brain.

Tom, your bratwurst was good too :)

Wendy, you're forgiven, but I'm the good looking one :D

Your eats look better than the rally food here in Tucson,  sorry we missed it and seeing all of you again.

Ned said:
A good time was had by the 20 or so people that attended the forum party today at Happy Trails.

Peg and I want to thank everyone involved in organizing the Happy Trails Rally. We really had a great time.

Thanks Russ for your great hospitality.

Don, Peg and Jack

wendycoke said:
Thanks for the pics, Ron. Looks like everyone was having a good time. Wish we could have been there.

And that's an awesome cactus bloom!!

Your welcome Windy but I think those are Lorna's photos. ;D

Sam & I want to thank all those that organized the potluck today.? We had a great time and it was good seeing everybody.? ?Thanks to Russ for hosting.? We also thank Terry and Betty for driving.

Photos by Lorna.

Terry can tell how Windows saved Russ :)

Wendy

I have tried taking a pic of me but don't like the outcome, the arm just isn't long enough. (G)

One word, TRIPOD.

Of course, I hate having my picture taken and if you're taking the pictures, it gives you an excuse not to be in any of them.

Sorry we missed the potluck. We were with a couple of Wisconsinites <sp?> but they didn't have any brats with them.  :mad: :mad:

Not very good WI representatives, were they?  Did they at least have some cheese? :)

I want to thank Russ and Lorna for setting up this mini RAlly on Sat.  Even Audrey the Boss said she liked it and enjoyed herself.  See Guys Miracles do indeed still happen..  I would explain the entire process on the windows and Russ's problem, except when I saw all the wire lead to the MH, I volenteered for the ditch digging duties.  He has a great place and we truely enjoyed the visit    Kadoos to all.  Smoky  I can't find what you are looking for.  I'll check at the Mail room tomorrow.

Great pics and hope Betty got the recipes    EVeryone ate extremely well.  One look at my belly  prooves it.

Shayne said:
Great pics and hope Betty got the recipes? ? EVeryone ate extremely well.? ?One look at my belly? prooves it.

Hi Shayne,
Thank Audrey for her superb dessert.  I shall try it when I am not on Weight Watchers.  Thanks to Ned for his  culinary talents and thanks too to Russ for his  oustanding party place.

Betty

Back
Top Bottom