Great American ARally at Daytona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Hey Folks
Anyone going to head to this rally?  Seems I remember talk of the past ones here.  I may be going there to work, so anyone attending, please come by to say hello. 

PancakeBill said:
Hey Folks Anyone going to head to this rally?  Seems I remember talk of the past ones here.  I may be going there to work, so anyone attending, please come by to say hello. 

Hi Bill,
Is it the one April 23 to 28?  If so I will post it on our calendar.  Thanks for the reminder!  Terry and I  attended the ones in Gillette Wyoming and in Redmond Oregon.  Great fun!

Betty Brewer

Betty
This is the 5th thru the 11th or so?  Have to double check.

Bruce, not sure if I will be therre or not.  We will have about 50 units on display.  If I can go I will be in lazy Days exhibit.  We will have motorized as well as towables. 

Bill

PancakeBill said:
Betty
This is the 5th thru the 11th or so?  Have to double check.

Bruce, not sure if I will be therre or not.  We will have about 50 units on display.  If I can go I will be in lazy Days exhibit.  We will have motorized as well as towables. 

Bill

OK Bill, we'll look for you.

OK, the 7th thru the 10th.  Looks like I am on the list, trying to find if I can take my own rig or if I have to stay on the hotel.  Looking to be RV-ing, but we shall see.  Would be a nice trip in the new one!

Back
Top Bottom