Suspicious Vehicle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueblood

Traded my 08 Suburban bearing SC plates this summer with son for his F250 Ford. On way back from Park City, UT today in IL he, along with our two grandsons age 11/12, got stopped for exceeding work zone limit by 1 MPH. They he said the bike rack obscured license plate. My son replied if he could figure out how to improve it he'd be happy to do so. The officer walked back and looked at it and then came back and said it wasn't his job to figure out these things. Then he got to point of stop.  Would my son consent to search of vehicle. My son said NO. The officer said most people do consent and my son replied then I'm not most people. He then asked if the stuff in car, which was loaded with suitcases and kids stuff, was his and my son relied yes but not everything in car. The officer a little frustrated said you better be careful going through work zones and walked back to his car. I suppose my license plate will go into a file and be a target for further stops. I'd like to see the face of the officer when next time its an 80 year old guy he's stopping for a drug search. lol  like

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom