campground near busch gardens FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ny?  Stay at Camp Lazy Days, exit 10 on Rt 4, part of Lazy Days RV, close to Busch Gardens and you have a great CG.  Pool , hot tub, tennis playground, sites have WIfI, NEWSPAPER, CABLE, oops caps lock, breakfast and lunch free, plus an onsite restaurant lounge.  Problably your best nicest bet.  Even get to walk around on your own and see the new RV's. 

Agree with Lazydays CG. Easy and close.

Beware though that there is a small chance you may see an RV that you can't help yourself and end up trading. Been there, done that.

lazy days is the best there are also some fair ones near Thonotosassa and Bay bayou on the other side of Tampa.

There's a park about a half mile for the park but it is scary at best.
reviews at http://rvparkreviews.com/regions/Florida/Thonotosassa.html

There is Happy Travelers Rv park about 7 miles from Busch. I never stayed there, but drove by  on the way to Hillsbough river SP.  The SP was very nice. If you like flea markets, there is one right across the street from HT.

I have lived in the area, the other CG's near Lazy Days are all scary at best.  Summer rates are pretty low too.  5 stars to 1 star, your decision.

Oh, and the abundance of beauties there may get you to trade.  Just know, if you are not interested, there is no obligation to talk to a salesman, however, if you want to stay free, you need to at least take the tour. 

powderman said:
There is Happy Travelers Rv park about 7 miles from Busch. I never stayed there, but drove by  on the way to Hillsbough river SP.  The SP was very nice. If you like flea markets, there is one right across the street from HT.

Used to be pretty good but lately it seems to be getting mixed reviews.

I stayed there for 2 months in 2009 it was ok but not "kid friendly" moved to southern aire still no on the kids but better kept up.

Also stayed at Bay Bayou It's about 7-8 miles west they are right on the wetlands from the bay. it's very nice they have security gate and it's in a nice neighborhood with a lot of bussiness around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom